MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
20,771 Posts
I tried several times to buy items from that old spreadsheet, never to get a response. I figured it was all gone by now. There were some tools in there I wanted to get when he first posted it long ago.

·
Super Moderator
22,860 Posts
If you had called them and talked with Balz or Kris they were very willing to see what was left...now there is nothing left.

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Very sorry to read of this.
This must be sickening for the Moto Forza team.

I hope that insurance covers the financial loss.
Gutted for Balz and his team for the emotional loss.
Dave.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I hope this info isn't posted already, but I'll take the chance as it could help the members of this site that are dependent on MotoForza for sales, parts and service....
I received this email from them the other day :crying: :

On Saturday Feb 11th a catastrophic fire destroyed our beloved Moto Forza dealership. As we were watching our lively-hood being reduced to nothing more than rubble, the overwhelming support and out-pour of offers to help by all of our dear customers, and the entire motorcycle community was nothing short of humbling.

We promise to rebuild and come back stronger than ever. Until we are able to support internal sales again, the best course of action if you wish to help or support us is to simply stay tuned to our social media sites as well as watch for follow up emails.

Our good friends at GP Motorcycles have offered Moto Forza and our fantastic team the opportunity to work side by side with GP Motorcycles' staff out of their facility in San Diego during this transition and if you find yourself in the area, swing through!

Our regular store number 760-746-6001 is being forwarded to our General Manager Kris' cell phone. He will do his absolute best to answer your call or forward your messages to the appropriate department and we will do everything in our power that you will continue to receive the same excellent service that you have become accustomed to with Moto Forza. We expect to be inundated with phone calls, and we kindly ask for you to limit your calls to directly business related matters. We continue to receive emails to our accounts at:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We truly appreciate your understanding and sincerely thank you for your patience during this transition. Please keep checking our Facebook page or visit our website at San Diego Ducati MV Agusta Husqvarna Vespa for frequent updates.

GP Motorcycles is located at 3716 India Street, San Diego , CA 92103. Their direct number is 619-233-4762.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
That picture is pretty grim :(

Glad to see that they are receiving such great support from customers and also from another local dealer.

·
Registered
227 Posts
In the May issue of Roadracing World, there is an article discussing this fire and that Balz is actively looking for a new location to start over again. I wish him well. I once met Balz and he is a great guy.

Reactions: Donsy

·
Registered
938 Posts
In the May issue of Roadracing World, there is an article discussing this fire and that Balz is actively looking for a new location to start over again. I wish him well. I once met Balz and he is a great guy.
I've bought two bikes from (and sold two to) Balz. Great guy, always willing to work with you. All the best & can't wait to see the new shop!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Moto Forza is servicing bikes again. They are still under construction but I have an appointment for August 8th.

·
Administrator
20,771 Posts
Great news !!

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I tried several times to buy items from that old spreadsheet, never to get a response. I figured it was all gone by now. There were some tools in there I wanted to get when he first posted it long ago.
I never had an issue with anything on that list... and Tim in the parts department facilitated several boxes and envelopes of things shipped to me here for the Senna project.

What haunts me, is the things on that list that I did verify they still had about a week before the fire, that I just didn't quite have the coin to have them myself... and now, it's all gone.

Very happy to hear of the new location, and that they are carrying on and rebuilding.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Service complete, I am really happy with the Moto Forza. After having Pro Italia cancel my service appointment twice I will only be going to Moto Forza from now on.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts