MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Year ago I rode last time at the Moto Days in Oschersleben Germany and with it the last time I rode my 350 racer.
Back than it was my bikes first roll out and we faced oil leakages, a to lean running engine in the higher revs and had ergonomic issues to conquer.
This time we faced freezing temperatures on Saturday and might the first sunny Day of the Year for Germans with temps up to the high forties.
My bike run perfect with the VHB24B’s, I felt way more comfy on the bike and I had a great time.
Okay I still ride my bike like a modern superbike and should learn to carry more speed through the turns, hence brake not as hard and shift lesser. Simply let it roll and mess not around as much. But this will need to wait for Spa Francorchamps in July or any other Day in the distant future.
Plus I have to strengthen my hands somewhat through exercise.
Well there were some tasty machines with the club this Year. Besides the F4’s, Brutale’s and F3’s, 350B racers we had a 500 Tre, one of the first replica’s, and a 500 Quatro, a former GP racer of Read, running with us.
So enjoy the photos!

Attachments

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
It is a little after midnight here - tomorrow morning I am (with my wife) riding to place called Lake Conjola about 150klms from our house, where despite it being mid autumn we will swim in the Pacific ocean, hand feed wild kangaroos at dusk, enjoy fine wine & swim early Sunday morning, then ride the bikes that we love home.

What does have to do with the the above photos? - Nothing, except that those photos will send me to sleep with a big smile on my face. Absolutely beautiful, stunning - thank you Ralf, thank you very much :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts