MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
I was looking through the Moto Corse parts for the 2013 1090RR and Corse models and noticed some of the nicer parts like the billet rear suspension link rod,billet top shock suspension link,billet rear footrest blanking plates and "special weld" titanium exhaust are not listed for the latest Brutale.Although,they are listed for the previous model.
Are these available yet or is this the usual delay of these specialty parts when a newer model is released.

Thanks,Darren.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Rear sets will not work on the 13 models.

I know :jerkoff: .

Here is my modded exhaust with Lightech rear set:

It is not an easy work to get rid of theat bulky heat shield. You need to remove the adapters from the exhaust, weld on new ones and satinize it completely.

But you get a lot more free movement for your right foot. That feels really good!

Jochen

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Rear sets will not work on the 13 models.

I know :jerkoff: .

Here is my modded exhaust with Lightech rear set:

It is not an easy work to get rid of theat bulky heat shield. You need to remove the adapters from the exhaust, weld on new ones and satinize it completely.

But you get a lot more free movement for your right foot. That feels really good!

Jochen
That bike is lookin sweet Jochen!:mouthwate

·
Registered
664 Posts
The bolt of the rear brake does not work at all. You need to machine it down.

Also the hydraulic sensor for the rear brake does not have the right thread. I've been waiting for a new sensor for now 1,5 month. All Italians seem to be asleep :wtf: .

My dealer sent me a right sensor on his cost - he is a good one.

Jochen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.