MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have been looking at the moto corse carbon instrument panel and the aftermarket alternative whats the diffrence other than price?.

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
The three main issues that I'd be assessing when buying carbon fibre that is not MV Corse is quality of fitment, construction technique and cosmetic appearance.
Aftermarket components range from the sublime to the ridiculous.
Without naming the aftermarket alternative you are considering I can't help much more than that.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The three main issues that I'd be assessing when buying carbon fibre that is not MV Corse is quality of fitment, construction technique and cosmetic appearance.
Aftermarket components range from the sublime to the ridiculous.
Without naming the aftermarket alternative you are considering I can't help much more than that.
I just meant in general mate, ive had a look at some of the sites on here and other forums and most seems a lot cheaper than the mv stuff. ive no idea how they make it or interest to know how so i guess its the cosmetic appearence and how good a fit it is that matters to me. :smoking:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Along with that ? Most of the c/f clock housings for 2010+ Brutales do not have the upper edge lip of the stock housing so when you sit on the bike you are looking at the unfinished underside of the c/f around the instruments. Looks Very unfinished to me. Anyone making one with the lip?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts