MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got some new rearsets for the ol' F4. toying with it on the brutale....

some pics for you agusta-philes.....
(only for the right side since I didn't have my key to the lock to move it from the wall.....)
oh, and will put the full size ones in the gallery....

:guitarist
:conveyer:

·
Registered
246 Posts
:drummer: Great stuff.....I see you are getting more and more into it :stickpoke
They have another white F4 Challange at the MCorse shop...that one also looks great!!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
northface said:
:drummer: Great stuff.....I see you are getting more and more into it :stickpoke
They have another white F4 Challange at the MCorse shop...that one also looks great!!

ha! yes, you saw that too. I asked about that....as one would after thinking they just bought a 1/20 item that shows up 2 weeks later....

It is actually a challenge look alike. It's an SR that was converted to be painted as a challenge by request. it doesn't have the placque on it, and has a totally different (opposite) set of options on it.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Lookin good Colin. :smoking: Alvin; you could kick off the special parts portfolio with these shots. :stickpoke

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So let's see....

i like them, the cut of the metal blends nice..... but not adjustable???
No, doesn't seem to be adjustable. I suppose after some time I'll figure out what I want adjusted, but for now, it's just to keep my feet on the pegs!

just curious, those are OEM heel shield and levers right?

can you snap a few pics of the other side... thanks.
Yeah, I think the heel shield is. If you get the dark ones (labeled for the Brutale), they come with it. Shift levers, etc. are OEM. I guess I should have just said 'footpegs' instead of 'rearsets' ! :jsm:

oops.

But yes, I will get off my lazy arse and push the bike away from the wall. hell, i might even get it into natural light!

Looks great! I think you have an SPR spring?
maybe? I have no idea. Clearly, I probably know less about my bike than most of you guys! I'll get a better pic of it. Is there anything I should be looking for on it? No SPRs local that I am aware of, so will just post more pics! :)

:conveyer:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Nice pics...the gallery pics are great. I've just started looking around for some rearsets so this is a well timed post for me. What is the position of the pegs compared to the OEM set stock (at 6)? These look from the pics to be both further back and up?

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
777 and Colin, I believe those ARE adjustable... there is a picture here in a thread the back side of these rearset that you can see they are... the pics were submitted by eMoto UK a while back, I tried to find the pics but will look harder again later...

thanks, Colin, any idea how different the positions are comapred to the OEM? also, may I ask how much those were?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
odonata said:
777 and Colin, I believe those ARE adjustable... there is a picture here in a thread the back side of these rearset that you can see they are... the pics were submitted by eMoto UK a while back, I tried to find the pics but will look harder again later...

thanks, Colin, any idea how different the positions are comapred to the OEM? also, may I ask how much those were?
They look (from my older pics) to be very similar to OEM, or at least what i had on the bike.

I think they are adjustable if I flip Left and Right. Then they would be higher! :laughing:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh, and cost wise they are a bit pricey at 92,000 JPY.

I'm going to look around at others before splashing out on the brutale. As you might guess moto corse doesn't really have a vast array of different brands to look at.... i'll try to find some other places so I can get a good look at some of them.

(hence the request for special part pics! :) ) :stickpoke

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
juicymilk: are those the sato's? been looking at those, i think i'll look to get some for the brutale (or switch around or whatever). but they look pretty slick.

·
Registered
114 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
juicymilk: are those the sato's? been looking at those, i think i'll look to get some for the brutale (or switch around or whatever). but they look pretty slick.
Yep, I've had them for some time now, they work well, very firm feel and I find my feet like to go right to the outer edge of the pegs and these provide ample grip

1 - 17 of 17 Posts