MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to the shop today to pick up my F4 after getting some stuff done (more on that later), and they were proud to show me some new products that have just come out....

Got 1 for the Brutale, and one for the F4 (next....)

Pic is just with my phone, so not too too great, but should suffice for an introduction....

This is off of their "Platino" edition Brutale. Carbon fiber rear seat cover. Looks pretty sweet, matches their Platino setup perfectly. Would imagine it would go quite well on an R or Gladio or something dark....

Whaddya think?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aussie MV said:
So the 64,000 dollar question, how much??
probably about that, but in yen.

well, perhaps a bit less. I'll be going back soon to get more photos soon anyway (and get some motoGP tix from them, etc.). will find out.

BTW: Moto Corse Japan is the supplier for asia/oceania (sp?). Does that include oz? might.....

·
Registered
512 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
probably about that, but in yen.

well, perhaps a bit less. I'll be going back soon to get more photos soon anyway (and get some motoGP tix from them, etc.). will find out.

BTW: Moto Corse Japan is the supplier for asia/oceania (sp?). Does that include oz? might.....
No it doesn't include OZ, emotouk do a nice carbon passenger seat replacement as well, I think I will be going through them when the time is right.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
juice it said:
Looks nice! Can you take a pic of that whole bike? I haven't seen that one.

Thanks
will do! need to get my slightly better point & shoot camera.

in the meantime....

That's the Brutale Platino, the super-high end Moto Corse special.

Found this via the italian moto corse site. not a whole lot of info. They have a catalog that has much more.

http://www.motocorse.net/specialparts/pdf/schedaMVBRUTALEPlatino_ING.pdf

:conveyer:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
512 Posts
So how much for the bike?? I have also seen the emotouk version (passenger seat cover-carbon) and as mentioned before that's the one I will be getting when the time comes.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
spalding12 said:
how much is this bike in the US?
those specs are something else... and she's a beauty
Bike: Not sure if you can get it in the US, maybe they would ship it? Moto Corse is only in TK and San Marino, though there is a US distributor (moto point or something similar).

Cost... i'll ask next time i'm over, they don't have the Platino Brutale on their web site.

The Platino F4 is between 55 and 75 thousand USD (or so, the yen is a bit weak, so maybe cheaper). Depends on the base model (tamburini or not).

Would expect the Brutale to be a lot less than this. will let you know. :)

:conveyer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts