MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I made it back out to Moto Corse, the Lab! (there is a lab and showroom, my dealer is the showroom....the lab is where ALL the rest of the goodies are!!) :naughty:

Dudes, there are TONS of bikes....

The SC model (comes in various paint schemes, this is similar to the Platino)

But ahhh hell.....there's the Platino!

More detail here....

to be continued.....

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is some special MV Agusta Cup on Sunday. I didn't know about it, can't get out to it (it's sorta far).

For it, they are prepping a couple Bimota DB5s....the showroom manager is riding one in the race from what I heard.....

Found a Corse!

A whole line of DB5s!!!

The original Senna.....

The New one....

I'm going Delirious! :wtf:

Yellow F4 Challenge....
(still like my white one the best....but wait till I find the blue one again)

You like the single can? From a Brutale SC

TNT

more coming.....

:conveyer: :conveyer:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brutale Platino....

Brutale SC model.... (analagous to the F4 one above....)

Another Challenge! no, wait, that's mine! :jerkoff:

Mad carbon....

Ducati Monster 'Chromo'

That's it kids.....

:smoking:

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Shock and awe.

"If you'd please sign these forms here, we will convert your 401K into a Platino F4 1080, with a Benelli Tornado 900 chaser...Sir." :baddeal:

Lord, PLEASE keep me away from that place!

Thanks for the pics, Colin.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
409 Posts
omg . i dont think i could go in there . sensation overload off of the pics . i couldnt imagine being there . i gotta move everything cool seems someplace else .

·
Registered
230 Posts
:jsm: Wow, thanks for those pics. The MV's are beautiful as always, but.....

I have never seen so many Bimotas in one place. The DB5 & DB6 look really nice. Do you see any on the road there? Do they sell well there?

I haven't seen one on the road yet in the USA and was wondering whether they are selling at all. They are very expensive here ($29,995-$39,995) and are underpowered, but look absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see what Robbiano will do with the new Aprilia V4 superbike ! :)

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
WOW

INCREDIBLE

FORGET EICMA, WE ALL NEED TO VISIT THE MC LAB!!

I'm SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!

Jaw dropping!

I mean what they've done with that givi is just sublime. Such craftsmanship. THe handguards, the superb red pain!?!!! WOW. If only that white bike were out of the way...

F650's are dreamy :laughing:

TokyoLunch said:

Seriously though. I think this is desireable-bike overload! How do you decide what to look at next!? Amazing. Also incredible how well your F4 fits in there eh Colin? Seriously amazing bike, I'm sure you're a proud owner.

·
Registered
338 Posts
twoeleven said:
Shock and awe.
Lord, PLEASE keep me away from that place!

Thanks for the pics, Colin.

Griff
twoeleven
My thoughts exactly!

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Now, what would be REALLY cool is a picture of a Tamburini parked nose-to-nose with an Ago!

If we only knew someone who owned one of each...But that also OWNED A FREAKING CAMERA!!! :stickpoke

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
All been said already...thanks for sharing, so much detail to look at, I keep going over and over the pics!

Cheers

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jsdp said:
:jsm: Wow, thanks for those pics. The MV's are beautiful as always, but.....

I have never seen so many Bimotas in one place. The DB5 & DB6 look really nice. Do you see any on the road there? Do they sell well there?

I haven't seen one on the road yet in the USA and was wondering whether they are selling at all. They are very expensive here ($29,995-$39,995) and are underpowered, but look absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see what Robbiano will do with the new Aprilia V4 superbike ! :)
I've seen one bimota on the road. Delirio.... later i saw a few on display, so it may have been a test ride or something.

So No, we don't see many on the road. MV is rare, but you see them... Saw 4 yesterday at the highway rest stop.... that was strange. An R, sennas, old & new, and a girl on a brutale. Tried to say hi, either they weren't so friendly or didn't speak english. either way, not much to talk about....

Never seen a benelli on the road either. i don't know who is buying these. At those prices, probably guys who park it in a very secure garage and take them out on weekdays because they are bored or something.....

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JamesC said:
WOW

INCREDIBLE

FORGET EICMA, WE ALL NEED TO VISIT THE MC LAB!!

I'm SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!

Jaw dropping!

I mean what they've done with that givi is just sublime. Such craftsmanship. THe handguards, the superb red pain!?!!! WOW. If only that white bike were out of the way...

F650's are dreamy :laughing:

Seriously though. I think this is desireable-bike overload! How do you decide what to look at next!? Amazing. Also incredible how well your F4 fits in there eh Colin? Seriously amazing bike, I'm sure you're a proud owner.
thanks james...indeed i am!!

I should have got more pics of that funny pink pick up behind there. it's not broken, it's lowered. not sure how it gets out of the parking lot with 2 inches of clearance... ?? :wtf:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts