MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
:loser: I think the main problem is the price is top notch too Odonata!!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Love the blued flame look...pity it will not be seen once fairings are on!
And as John said, the cost! Just the mid manifold in Titanium cost me A$950 odd...imagine the full system cost!
The F1 RG3's are about A$5500 add the mid-pipe A$950 and then the titanium headers at ??? wow a full exhaust at +- 8k!!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Chino,

If you take the F1 exhaust pipes at A$5649 + the mid manifold A$749 and then the header pipes at A$1410 = A$8318! Then throw some cash at fitting eprom and tuning time....A$ 300 your pretty close to A$8600!

Expensive stuff eh?

·
Registered
474 Posts
you forgot to addfreight +10% GST on both purchase price and freight if you are buying direct from SP. :finger:

Hence, I bought Ti Sil-Motors. Can see 'em from the riders perch so no big deal. I'll buy a poster with the Ti Arrow system for looking at. :toothless

·
Registered
474 Posts
style_one said:
maybe i should try that method. i have plenty of pics of stuff i can't afford...women included. :toothless
There are parallels to the old saying "you don't look at the Mantlepiece whilst your stoking the fire" :eek:

·
Registered
474 Posts
agusta01 said:
Oh yes, forgot that as weell

Al, have you posted pics of your exhaust? Would be niceto check it out!
The Jigsaw puzzule is not yet complete ;) Not the actual bike, but like this, with silver wheels.

·
Registered
96 Posts
agusta01 said:
Chino,

If you take the F1 exhaust pipes at A$5649 + the mid manifold A$749 and then the header pipes at A$1410 = A$8318! Then throw some cash at fitting eprom and tuning time....A$ 300 your pretty close to A$8600!

Expensive stuff eh?
:blush:

Got you now agusta01 - I was thinking RG3's...

But $8k+ for an exhaust - no thanks! I love my MV and all, but there is no way I would spend that sort of money on something that could be somersulting down the road without me on Sunday. :p

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Steptoe said:
you forgot to addfreight +10% GST on both purchase price and freight if you are buying direct from SP. :finger:

Hence, I bought Ti Sil-Motors. Can see 'em from the riders perch so no big deal. I'll buy a poster with the Ti Arrow system for looking at. :toothless
and you forgot the 5% stamp duty as well.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hell stop...no more cost!!

But really the Ti F1 stuff is all well and good, so it saves 5 Kilo's in total, realyy that's the same value as just 5 Lts of fuel, so want the saving....don't ride with a full tank!

The Ti F1 has the same map and gas flow as the RG3's (in fact its the same exhaust but in Titanium not steel) and if you just go for the RG3 exhaust, mid pipe and eprom, you get the same performance for A$4000 or so...

Still expensive, but IMO very worthwhile

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$8,000+? USD? AUD?

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/motocorse/1124839/1128639/1141295/
FULL SYSTEM
In Japanese:
価格 420,000円 (税込) 送料別
In English:
420,000 Yen in price (including tax) postage extra

In Japanese:
オルガンパイプと呼ばれるSTDサイレンサーの形状の美しさはそのままに、排気効率を追求。シリンダーヘッドのポート形状に合わせ、D型のフランジとパイプを製作。性狽ナ優先したこだわりの製品です。STD比-4.4kg。大幅な軽量化も魅力のひとつです。 マッシモ・タンブリーニが認めた、その性狽ニ品質。MOTO CORSEチタニウムエキゾーストシステムは、MV AGUSTA CORSE OFFICIAL PARTSとして公式採用されています。
In English:
The STD silencer which is called the organ pipe - that way, pursuing beauty of form exhaust efficiency. It adjusts to the port form of the cylinder head, producing the flange and the pipe of D type. The characteristic 狽 ・most it is the product of the prejudice which it takes precedence. STD ratio -4.4kg. Also substantial light weight conversion is one of charm. マッシモ タンブリーニ recognized, the characteristic 狽 ニ quality. The MOTO CORSE titanium exhaust system is adopted officially as MV AGUSTA CORSE OFFICIAL PARTS

420,000.00 JPY
Japan Yen = 3,579.68 USD
United States Dollars

420,000.00 JPY
Japan Yen = 4,724.88 AUD
Australia Dollars

It is very expensive, but it's not $8000 USD or AUD, ALso isn't it in the same price range as the Termignoni race pipe for the 999R?

Love the blued flame look...pity it will not be seen once fairings are on!
The blue flame look is somewhat visible:
http://www.motocorse.jp/03_bike/f4_1080cr_ga09.html
I think that's done by the high temperature of the initial dyno engine break-in? I have always wonrdered if that's how the pro racebikes have their Whole Ti pipe to turn blue(even the muzzle of the end can)? does anyone know if that's true?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Can't argue with your sums odonata, my calculations are simply on the basis of walking into an Australian distributors and purchasing a full Ti F1 system from their showroom, this also based on the MV sp standard price list.
I guess there is always a lesser expensive way of importing or obtaining the system

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
odonata said:
$8,000+? USD? AUD?

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/motocorse/1124839/1128639/1141295/
FULL SYSTEM
In Japanese:
価格 420,000円 (税込) 送料別
In English:
420,000 Yen in price (including tax) postage extra

In Japanese:
オルガンパイプと呼ばれるSTDサイレンサーの形状の美しさはそのままに、排気効率を追求。シリンダーヘッドのポート形状に合わせ、D型のフランジとパイプを製作。性狽ナ優先したこだわりの製品です。STD比-4.4kg。大幅な軽量化も魅力のひとつです。 マッシモ・タンブリーニが認めた、その性狽ニ品質。MOTO CORSEチタニウムエキゾーストシステムは、MV AGUSTA CORSE OFFICIAL PARTSとして公式採用されています。
In English:
The STD silencer which is called the organ pipe - that way, pursuing beauty of form exhaust efficiency. It adjusts to the port form of the cylinder head, producing the flange and the pipe of D type. The characteristic 狽 ・most it is the product of the prejudice which it takes precedence. STD ratio -4.4kg. Also substantial light weight conversion is one of charm. マッシモ タンブリーニ recognized, the characteristic 狽 ニ quality. The MOTO CORSE titanium exhaust system is adopted officially as MV AGUSTA CORSE OFFICIAL PARTS

420,000.00 JPY
Japan Yen = 3,579.68 USD
United States Dollars

420,000.00 JPY
Japan Yen = 4,724.88 AUD
Australia Dollars

It is very expensive, but it's not $8000 USD or AUD, ALso isn't it in the same price range as the Termignoni race pipe for the 999R?

The blue flame look is somewhat visible:
http://www.motocorse.jp/03_bike/f4_1080cr_ga09.html
I think that's done by the high temperature of the initial dyno engine break-in? I have always wonrdered if that's how the pro racebikes have their Whole Ti pipe to turn blue(even the muzzle of the end can)? does anyone know if that's true?
Yeah, i had already saw that system in Japan.

But this one here is in full titanium too and is much cheaper :toothless :toothless (don't know if it's exactly the same or not)
http://www.webike.net/sb/5291/1001/

It's a complete bargain compared to the prices in Europe and the US.
Too bad the full system seems to be availiable only for the 750.

I just can't spend more on bikes right now, but i will seriously consider importing one once i'm after and exhaust for my MV.

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
MV-999R said:
Yeah, i had already saw that system in Japan.

But this one here is in full titanium too and is much cheaper :toothless :toothless (don't know if it's exactly the same or not)

It's a complete bargain compared to the prices in Europe and the US.
Too bad the full system seems to be availiable only for the 750.

I just can't spend more on bikes right now, but i will seriously consider importing one once i'm after and exhaust for my MV.
For the 1000 the headers need to be a little longer as the cilinders are higher, so some 1000 Ti headers would do the trick

·
Registered
474 Posts
MV-999R said:
Full System
10 case 20 case 30 case 50 case 100 cases the manufacturer sequential commodity manufacturer name sequential trade name sequential corresponding manufacturer which is sold / the order riding house all titanium full exhaust system commodity number where the order price whose car species name sequential price is cheap is high: The comparison with AMTF002 mV AGUSTA F4 750S normal (normal / riding house corporation make) exhaust pipe section: 3.4kg/2.25kg and silencer - section: 6.85kg/3.9kg and gross weight: 10.25kg/6.15kg * From the 5000rpm torque and power on 1 step are actualized in the territory above in comparison with normal. The valley of torque with 4500 - the 7000rpm which is the normal time was averaged, smooth acceleration was made possible. * It is 2001 noise regulation adaptation foreign merchant item. Please refrain the use on the general public road. :blah:
(relates approx AUD$3500)

Slip On
Riding house titanium slip on commodity number: Although the AMTS002 mV AGUSTA F4 750S * following the forum of normal, it averaged the valley of torque with 4500 - the 7000rpm which is the normal time, smooth acceleration and in - made the power and torque rise in the high rotary limits possible. Usually it dispatches on approximately February 9th
(relates approx AUD$2000)

Did I mention the Sil-Motors were a bargain at under AUD$1000) :stickpoke

1 - 18 of 18 Posts