MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! We will be stocking the following "NEW RELEASES" from Moto Corse designed for your F3. Photos and Prices to be announced in the next few days.

Moto Corse / Ohlins Steering Damper (Black or Silver)
Moto Corse Rear Sets
Moto Corse License Plate Support
Moto Corse Frame Plugs (Set)
Moto Corse Bar End Stabilizers
Moto Corse Swing Arm Pivot Plugs Kit
Moto Corse Oil Filler Cap

Stay tuned... And feel free to contact me at GP Racing any time.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I am interested, please post pics as soon as you can.

Question - what is the difference between the Moto Corse Ohlins steering damper and the MV Corse Ohlins steering damper that comes stock on F3 Oro? What is the expected price?

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm interested in the rear sets...these stocks are just too short for my taste and I keep dragging my boot in the corners.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Shashank - The Damper is Ohlins, Moto Corse has designed the Brackets. The cost for the Moto Corse is likely to be less. I will share the design soon.

Begarrett - I'll be posting pictures of the rear sets soon along with prices.

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I def want some of those parts!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You bet Daniel... they will be released shortly, hopefully in the next 10 days. I will post pictures at the same time, please bear with me.

Take care!
Alex

·
Registered
49 Posts
We are working with the official factory MV team to produce new parts. The bike was away last week to have the Ohlins steering damper kits measured up and made. I'll post pics when they are done along with other goodies.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hey Dok, could you please check something for us on your Oro. Those of us with the standard model have a rear subframe (the box-section frame to which the passenger foorpegs are attached) made of steel. Is the Oro upgraded to an aluminum alloy? A magnet makes for a quick check on this.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hey Dok, could you please check something for us on your Oro. Those of us with the standard model have a rear subframe (the box-section frame to which the passenger foorpegs are attached) made of steel. Is the Oro upgraded to an aluminum alloy? A magnet makes for a quick check on this.
the color and from what i felt i guess it is made of steel... but i'll check it again tomorrow.. i'll let you know..

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts