MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been awhile since I been on the boards. Lately I have been into the home theater realm and it has been awesome. Anyway, one can only watch so many hi def movies. I talked with Yoshi, my parts dealer on Moto corse slash tip exhaust and they are ready to take orders for these pipes, and the wait time has gone from three months to about a month now. Looks like member MVF4 1000R will be the first one in the US with them. If you guys still want them please read my previous posts, you can send payment via wire transfer for the order directly to the shop. Once the parts arrive, I will ship your orders out if you guys are interested. Hope all is well with all of you, ride em safe guys. I got an order to place with EMoto this week. Late....................... :f4:

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
blade007 said:
Been awhile since I been on the boards. Lately I have been into the home theater realm and it has been awesome. Anyway, one can only watch so many hi def movies. I talked with Yoshi, my parts dealer on Moto corse slash tip exhaust and they are ready to take orders for these pipes, and the wait time has gone from three months to about a month now. Looks like member MVF4 1000R will be the first one in the US with them. If you guys still want them please read my previous posts, you can send payment via wire transfer for the order directly to the shop. Once the parts arrive, I will ship your orders out if you guys are interested. Hope all is well with all of you, ride em safe guys. I got an order to place with EMoto this week. Late....................... :f4:
Direct us to your previous post 007 and orders may come in.
Need photos too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts