MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many thanks to Colin for your hospitality yesterday in Tokyo. LB and I really enjoyed our visit to the Moto Corse showroom near Shibuya, and of course, launch with Tokyo Lunch!

Oh, and the Maid Cafe in Akiba was an experience to remember.

Attachments

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Glad to hear you had some fun....

After lunch and a couple more beers, things went downhill....

Off to a Maid Cafe in Akihabara. Funny to see that the one I brought them to was the same as for Don, and is in fact in the Time Out guidebook!

We splurged for some pics.... figured 3 mv.net members in one place in Tokyo was pretty worth it.....

This one.... it is the same "love" that we put into our drinks before having our beers. Bit silly, kinda hard to explain.

:conveyer:

·
Registered
395 Posts
The Moto Corse shop there is by far the sickest bike shop I have been to :mouthwate:yo::mouthwate

As far as the maid cafe, my cousin in Japan just told me about them just a few days ago. Those wacky Japanese :laughing: Did you guys play the alligator game ???

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
The Moto Corse shop there is by far the sickest bike shop I have been to :mouthwate:yo::mouthwate

As far as the maid cafe, my cousin in Japan just told me about them just a few days ago. Those wacky Japanese :laughing: Did you guys play the alligator game ???

We didn't play any of the games.... but funny you should mention the alligator one, I played that with a couple other visitors (non MV peeps) a couple months ago.....

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
+1 Colin is the man!! Makes me want to go back and hang out with him again for some beers. :drummer:

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Looks and sounds like you all had a fantastic time. Nice pics.
The Motocorse showroom looks amazing.
I will have to add it to my travel list of thing to do and see.....
Thanks again

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
mv.net is a special place with special people. interpret "special" as you see fit. :crazyeyes:

real cool though. wish it were me.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Japan is a fascinating country. Loved Tokyo...Moto Corse is like a candy store on crack. Was extraordinary to see a Tamborini wedged in between it's other F4 brethren. Thanks to TokyoLunch for providing an insider's view of his city. He looked quite at home with a birthday cake hat on his head. He is in fact, the man.
:king:

·
Registered
135 Posts
GOOD TIMES......

Great to see Lisa and Guy have made it to Tokyo finally!! now hurry back to see Gustavo in WDCH!

Colin is the man!
We're back in with season tickets...looking forward to it!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Can someone give me directions ( IE what subway station etc) to MC. I might check it out next week. I'll be hanging out in Ginza. The back to the hills, Woodlaand Hills that is.
Christian

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Can someone give me directions ( IE what subway station etc) to MC. I might check it out next week. I'll be hanging out in Ginza. The back to the hills, Woodlaand Hills that is.
Christian

It's in Shibuya, on Roppongi-dori, south side of it. Go left up the hill from the station @246 (the big street with the highway above it).

·
Super Moderator
22,365 Posts
Damn, can one of you with access to that store send me the MotoCorse Ti windscreen...I'm sure we can figure out the cash thing....

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts