MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this story to my e-mail, and it was so amazing, that
I want to share it with you:

In Californian zoo a tiger gave birth too early. They could that save the mother, but lost all babies.
Soon they noticed, that the mother-tiger was so depressed that she nearly died.
They asked help around the US, but unfortunatelly there wasn´t any tigerpuppies to "borrow" for this sad mother.
As the final desperate attempt to help her, they dressed the tigerleather on baby-pigs, and gave them to mother-tiger.
What would happen, would the tiger eat them....
I think, this tiger is "the mother of the year" !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Ok, I apologize in advance for this, but this is how my brain works:

So, do they risk taking the pigs away and making her depressed again, or just let her eat them when she figures it out?

Heh.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good point, I don´t know....
But in nature, when the puppies are grown up, the mother apandon them, doesn´t she?
Would be intresting to know, what really happened to these pigs and the mother-tiger (notice the date on the pics 2004).
Hope there has been a happy end.... :violin:

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Sorry to be the skeptic here, but those images look like a photoshop job.

Edit: A quick check with snopes revealed that the images are probably real, but the story is not. The pictures where taken at a zoo in Thailand and the story is not so cute. Click the link above to find out.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RobP said:
Sorry to be the skeptic here, but those images look like a photoshop job.

Edit: A quick check with snopes revealed that the images are probably real, but the story is not. The pictures where taken at a zoo in Thailand and the story is not so cute. Click the link above to find out.
Thanks for the link!
Damn, :banghead: :banghead: I´m a person, who loves all animals so much, and stories like this I got to my e-mail touch me very deep.
But, I´m glad,that I (and everybody who has read my post) knows the truth! :bawling: :bawling:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts