MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeeeha. So I went to Motegi. Bit of a work type outing.... Stayed over in Nikko overnight (think: onsen: japanese bath).

Then in the morning headed out..... I had tix in the Ducati supporter section. OK, so that wasn't the exciting bit. Well, it was if you look at who won, but if you have that, you can park on the track. If you had a duc, you could do a lap around (i don't have a duc).

(remember, it is a twin ring, so you park on the oval).

Friend of mine had an in, but I couldn't get a hold of him for the paddock pass. booo. i met him much later after the race and got it. oh well.

I took the FJR.... it's too far to take anything with less than useful mirrors.... :wtf: :)

Anyway, here's some pics from me.....

:conveyer:

Do the DEW! (it's hard to find this stuff out here, so i was excited)
(btw: that is a ski reso
rt in the back where they were doing some dry-skiing/boarding. funky)

This is why you rent a goldwing (friend got it for the weekend).

Made it!!!

Egad! I know this isn't new, but never saw it in real life!! :green:

Taking my time to the seats. These are the 125's behind me.

:guitarist :yo:

The Desmo....

You can see where I parked vs. the track. I'm near the back of that line...i was late-ish.

ok, more pics in a second.... save early save often.... :naughty:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok, bit more.

Here's the Kwak peeps.

Here's why it is irritating to sit in a supporter section. Couldn't see anybody every time the leaders came by. EVERY FUCKING LAP.

WINNER!

1-2-3 Italian Finish.

OK......

big finish.....

:moped:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah crap, just saw that this should be in the Racing section. oops. I'm sure admin will sort it out....

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
:koolaid:

Great pics, thanks for taking the time to post em. Looks like a lot of fun was had....excepting those flag wavers doing thier best to block your view or
take out an eye. :stickpoke

·
Registered
284 Posts
I was there also, tokyo lunch I was in the next stands over. I went to moto corse afterwards. It was a great trip man. I had the paddock pass for friday, met Hayden, his pops, seen Rossi hanging out siging autographs, and capirossi running around the area. Being in the paddocks is the best place to watch the race from.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts