MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the wonderfully, gifted moron that wasn't watching 360...yes, that's you Cruiser only watching 270!!! Keep your eyes peeled for the other morons only watching 90.

...had my rear wheel taken out tonight when someone turned right at the T intersection and just clipped my rear wheel :(

Low speed, maybe 30-40kph...bruised knees, will hobble a bit for a few days...but the MV mistress will need a little love to get her back up and dancing.

Big shout-out to my mate Ric for getting me home safe...and also to the lads at JSH for picking up the bike while I'll tried to figure out what happened.... Lets just say zero to 15 metres doesn't normally cause me to many challenges ... :(

Mainly cosmetic, but I will definitely need a new clutch cover, bolts and the usual left hand side parts....will confirm shortly guys.

cheers for now

·
Administrator
20,073 Posts
Ouch.....glad you are OK.....the cagers are out to kill us all!!!!

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Eddy - yup, just one of those lazy moments (mine)...I didn't quadruple check the left, busy watching my right.

·
Super Moderator
22,492 Posts
Just a reminder that those cages don't see us...because they don't look for us.

Glad you are OK...the bike, she can be fixed.

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
I'll give you a call Tim.
Sorry to hear about the Brutie. Very glad to hear that you're OK.
Dave.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Wow :jsm: It's darn lucky this story was not worse. Hope your knees get better soon.

To the driver :bandit:

·
Registered
7,793 Posts
Glad to hear you are OK.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Sorry to hear mate, you are OK and that's the main thing.

Having been rear ended in January (resulting in the write off of my wife's beloved Guzzi), I know the frustration that you going through in your head - it's done now, you are ok (mostly) bike doesn't sound too bad, the best 'revenge' is to get back to enjoying you mistress even more than before.

All the best,
Rob

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey team, thanks kindly for the well wishes.

Just got off the phone from The_castle who's kindly built the repair list....its pretty small so I couldn't agree more Rob...back on the girl as soon as those parts can land :)

Cheers
Tim

1 - 17 of 17 Posts