MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Mates:

I need your help/opinion on this.

Six months ago, I´ve ordered a new MV AGUSTA CORSE-ITALY air ducts (2 pieces).

One month ago I´ve received the left air duct, but I am still waiting for the rigth part.

My Dealer said to me that they are trying to obtein an answer from Italy, but I don´t know what think about it (trust???). :blah:

Any ideas to complain in orther to accelerate the shipping? :stickpoke

Is it normal more that 6 months waiting for? :jerkoff:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Sorry I have not ordered from them but 6 months sounds far too long and I would not be happy...and recieving one side and not the other :confused: . I would ring the factory yourself and see what they have to say.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
I've had issues getting some products that were being shipped out of Italy. Not with Moto Corse, but with Marchesini, such that there was no ETA on when they would show up in Japan. I eventually canceled.... But I guess if they have not yet been manufactured, than it is a crapshoot.....

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi guy's, I'm having the same situation here. I've ordered my 910R with MV Corse carbon package from a well none east cost dealer in May 2006. When the crate arrived here in Dubai, the 2 air intake were missing. After so many calls, mail & 9 month waiting for it, they still can't tell me when the parts will be sent to me, but I'm not giving up yet !!!!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Michel:

Now I don´t feel like an stupid (or a "bad luck man"). This looks like normal situation with MV CORSE (but Why??).

Next Purchase directly to EmotoUK, because is cheaper and faster (Just in a few cases the quality is lower).

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
MADRIDF4R said:
Hi Mates:

I need your help/opinion on this.

Six months ago, I´ve ordered a new MV AGUSTA CORSE-ITALY air ducts (2 pieces).

One month ago I´ve received the left air duct, but I am still waiting for the rigth part.

My Dealer said to me that they are trying to obtein an answer from Italy, but I don´t know what think about it (trust???). :blah:

Any ideas to complain in orther to accelerate the shipping? :stickpoke

Is it normal more that 6 months waiting for? :jerkoff:
Ordered in San Marino?....Very "strange" situation.....mmm.....Send e-mail to Mv agusta corse,they of course will replay..
Pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Pier, this morning I´ve sent an e-mail to MVCorse. :eek:nthecan:

I hope as soon as possible they will answer my query.

I will heep you informed.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MV CORSE have just answered right now.

The answer have been "please, phone to your dealer in Spain". :violin:

But my dealer in Spain have no idea about the delay. They said that it is not normal.

Perfect¡¡¡¡ :bandit:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Michel Canino said:
Hi guy's, I'm having the same situation here. I've ordered my 910R with MV Corse carbon package from a well none east cost dealer in May 2006. When the crate arrived here in Dubai, the 2 air intake were missing. After so many calls, mail & 9 month waiting for it, they still can't tell me when the parts will be sent to me, but I'm not giving up yet !!!!!
I can't believe that this is normal. Are you dealing with the factory or your dealer.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
MADRIDF4R said:
MV CORSE have just answered right now.

The answer have been "please, phone to your dealer in Spain". :violin:

But my dealer in Spain have no idea about the delay. They said that it is not normal.

Perfect¡¡¡¡ :bandit:
Phone the factory, explain your situation :rant:and ask to speak to someone there who can help you. Tell them what was suggested in their email has been exhausted this path and that you are now very unhappy as this dragged on for too long now and ask/demand them (be polite but firm to resolve it for you asap.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Michel Canino said:
Who is your dealer in Dubai ?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hello, the same is happening here in Greece as well. We ordered the carbon air filter covers and they sent two left sides after 3 months!!! Thus many of us are looking for aftermarket stuff like Motocorse or emoto carbon which are really good quality. Especially the new autoclave carbon fiber looks amazing. Save your money and your patience. :f4:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Wow!!! Maybe i should sell my Ducs and MV and just get a Honda :toothless

Seriously..... this sucks!!!
And i agree with Kostas, get some nice aftermarket stuff from eMoto or other nice carbons out there and save time and money at the same time.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Sure is nice to know that Italy is the common delay in getting parts. Maybe we can stop bashing the local dealers. Cagiva USA, I know from personal experience, does a GREAT job getting & keeping stuff stocked , and placing orders to Italy.

MV Italy has issues.........

Still, would rather be on an MV than any other cycle at this point in time.

Peter

1 - 15 of 15 Posts