MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to the dealers Friday to check out the new Senna, it's been sold but the owner is currently overseas and they have it on display. Gotta say I'm glad I went I haven't seen that many MV's in a room before. They usually only have a few but there was 7 F4's and 3 Brutales :smoking: . I will post the rest of the pics in my album when I have the chance.

Enjoy...

This last one is my bike at a friends (his 999) place.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
agusta01 said:
Great photos Rocket, how many Sennas dose your dealer have?

Any R's there....?
Only the two Sennas, the 750 was traded in for the 1000. No R's yet.

Are you still looking to get the Ago or is the new R or Senna tempting you?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Rocket, Just waiting until the end of the Fin year, need to see the R in the flesh so to speak....will make up mind in a week....however the Ago is more than likley the one, but hell when you see them all in the showroom, its a hard pick!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
a friend of mine has this baby, he is a regular on my dutch forum but now he's very busy building new home
will ask him to register here to if he finds the time

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
agusta01 said:
Rocket, Just waiting until the end of the Fin year, need to see the R in the flesh so to speak....will make up mind in a week....however the Ago is more than likley the one, but hell when you see them all in the showroom, its a hard pick!!
I hear you...I didn't like the Nero when I first saw it but now like it a lot...though it's hard to go past the AGO. Have you seen the pics of the red/silver R?

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pigiolino said:
Very good dealer!!!
Big dealer with so much bikes!!!
It's a surprise. This is one of the bigger bike shops here but I am from a smaller state here and even the biggest bike shops only usually carry very few expensive bikes so this was a lot of fun to see.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have added the rest of the pics in my album with a few late entries still in the user submission area...so if you would like to see any in high resolution they're there.

Sadly the camera ran out of batteries as I was just starting to snap the 910R...maybe next time.

And I have a few blurry pics of an 85 Lambo Countach thats currently gutted undergoing a 12 month restroration by the shop next to the bike store. I will post them in the kitchen sink soon for those that might be interested.

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts