MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snapped a few more pics to talk about. New $150 5mp Sony S45, we should chip in and get for for MV spy, really.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, finally did sell it :) Told you to come ride it......it was just just sitting for weeks at a time while i'm out of town......

Ready and waiting for the 2007s to be delivered.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
0700 said:
Yes, finally did sell it :) Told you to come ride it......it was just just sitting for weeks at a time while i'm out of town......

Ready and waiting for the 2007s to be delivered.
congrats, I guess... What do you mean waiting for the 2007s? I thought you were selling it to buy Jap bikes to race with? are you getting a 2007 MV F4 1000?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm waiting for something 07, none of the current bike impress me enough to buy. The 06 jap bikes are all so ugly compared to the MV, maybe one of the 07 jap bike will hit the mark, if not the MV 1000R is coming anyway. My friend has an RR I can race until my next love comes along.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
0700 said:
I'm waiting for something 07, none of the current bike impress me enough to buy. The 06 jap bikes are all so ugly compared to the MV, maybe one of the 07 jap bike will hit the mark, if not the MV 1000R is coming anyway. My friend has an RR I can race until my next love comes along.
you mean Honda RR...

How about the Desmosedici RRfor your next bike? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Of course RR is short for hondaRR, everyone pretty much refers to the Desmo as, well, the desmo?????

Sorry the MV is right on the bleeding limit of $$ that should be racing around on the street :)

So now the Desmo is here and already outdated, with the class moving to 800cc, Duc class leader will be 1200cc, what happens to the 749? Does it get the 999 motor with 1200 bodywork, to become the entry bike? Or will their be a 3 teir 749/999/1200

I tried to call you today, missed you by a few minutes.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts