MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Personally, it's too ucky looking for me to care how much HP it gives. Impressive, but these bikes are about beauty...those aren't beautiful...

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
6 HP? Is that impressive??

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Never?? Can't imagine that...

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
"i just threw up in my mouth a little......who would do that to their MV "

That is a great comment and exactly what i was thinking. 6 hp isn't really that much. i got 22 from a sil exhaust, BMC filter and midpipe, that means on average i got 7.3333333 out of each. Correct me if my math is wrong but 7.33333 is better than 6 :jerkoff:

That exhaust is just not everyone's cup of :koolaid:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Looks to me like getting paid to race an MV.

Paint an MV pink and write "i love it when balls are in my face" and I'll ride it in WSS :conveyer: :drummer:

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: LMAO Don't write stuff like that man! You almost made me spit out my drink when I read it! :laughing:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
HAHAHAHA!!!!

and btw...xman had these pipes installed on his senna the day he picked it up. after we met and he saw the organs...he quickly replaced them with the corse titanium F1 cans.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
A dealer told me last week they'd profiled an F4-750 engine on the computer and calculated it should be good for 160 bhp (!) if the organ pipes were dumped and an R6 style stub item were mounted. Sounds an incredible gain, but it'd be like cutting your ears off in order to run faster..

Si

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nearly as bad as the Zard!!! :jerkoff:

·
Registered
479 Posts
Velocemoto said:
Those pipes are about winning races and unleashing the potential of the F4.....not about the appearance....
That bike won last weekend in WSS, so they obviously work ok:)

On a racebike, I'm all about function over form...but I don't think anyone posting in this thread is racing an MV.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts