MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Now i have no where to get my F4RR fixed.... THANK GOD <<< MONTGOMERY COUNTY CYCLE CENTER BECOMES NEW MV AGUSTA DEALER . THEY ARE NEW BUT GETTING ASSISTANCE FROM FAST BY FERRACCI FORMER TECHS IF THEY RUN INTO A PROBLEM.

PHENOMINAL SERVICE !!!! GREAT SERVICE NMANAGER <<DAN AND OWNER BOB JONES. THEY HAD MY MV F4RR BACK TO ME IN 4 DAYS AND RUNNING LIKE A WSBK!!! CANT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS AND THIS ISON A BIKE WHERE MOTORCYCLE MALL SCREWED UP EVERY ASPECT OF INSTALLATION AND TUNING<

BTW... The bill was only 40% (less than half ) of Motorcycle malls incompitance lying and thievery .

PHILA PA AREA NJ DELAWARE===WE HAVE A NEW AND GREAT MV AGUSTA< DUCATI BMW APRILA AND ALL JAPAESE BRAND DEALER AGAIN >>> THANK GOD!!!

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Yes yes yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!
I knew they were working on it for a while. Time to visit to say hello

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CORRECTION= MONTGOMERY COUNTY CYCLE CENTER HAD MY MV F4RR/RC spec BACK TO ME IN...4...days AFTER MOTORCYCLE MALL SCREWED UP BIKE SO BAD IT WAS UNRIDABLE FROM THERE INCOMPITANCE ( it was originally just in for fine tune of engine braking !!)

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Chris Wells for TRYING to help Motorcycle Mall complete job but even EINSTEIN CANT TEACH A MONKEY TO DO ALGEBRA. They didnt even know that the F4RC is supposed to use The MiCROTEC ECU that comes with bike in the performance kit. I saw a video on Youtube of Motorcycle mall hooking up an Evolution bike performance pipe but didnt tune it. They just install pipe let it run lean ..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts