1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of MV is this?

Lot#116
1977 - MV Agusta
LOT# 256 ... From the Guy Webster Collection. Street licensed, runs great. A very classic and desirable piece.

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Dunlop said:
What kind of MV is this?

Lot#116
1977 - MV Agusta
LOT# 256 ... From the Guy Webster Collection. Street licensed, runs great. A very classic and desirable piece.
It looks like the competition version of the 350 twin 1970-1974

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No

No, I looked at their website and it does not say. I will try and find out, I am also curious as to how much Capirossi's 2003 Desmosedici sold for.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dunlop said:
No, I looked at their website and it does not say. I will try and find out, I am also curious as to how much Capirossi's 2003 Desmosedici sold for.
Capirossi's Desmosedici did not meet the reserve. Highest bid was $250,000

·
Registered
583 Posts
my god 250,000. if i had that much i wouldnt spend it on...... actually I would in a freakin heart beat but still thats allot of cash

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Going back to the 350, it looks like an Impotesi, designed by Giorgio Giugiaro. They were quite quick for a 350 twin of the era, but very expensive compared to the equivalent Japanese offerings of the time.

·
Registered
47 Posts
This is indeed an Ipotesi. Essentially the same as the earlier 350GT, but with more angular cases, disc brakes and a perimeter frame. Mine looks the same and I know it came with the fairing from the dealer, so might have been a standard configuration. Very pretty bike, and makes great noises.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts