MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I like the idea of the clocks changing depending on what map your running.

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
What did Visor down send a leprechaun?

snip:
I'm only size seven and even I found my heels fouled the hanger and exhaust unless I rode on the arches of my feet. For some bigger-footed journalists, and those who prefer riding on the balls of their feet, it seemed to taint the whole experience.
LOL. Gotta love Ducati designers who care less if you burn your boots (or fairings) on the exhaust pipes. Termignoni had to flatten the pipe on their 999/749 aftermarket exhaust pipe to keep it from burning the fairing, and I had to wrap it with exhaust tape to keep it from burning my boots. :ahhh:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Again goes to the way you prefer to place your feet. The 1200 obv suits people who ride duck feet style (arch of foot on peg) so would suit my girlfriend, whereas I prefer ball of foot on pegs. It's a shame they didn't cater for both, could put some sort of stick on protector there.

·
Registered
629 Posts
BTW: The 2013+ models of the 1090s are not better. Had to cut off the mounts of the heat shields and weld on the version of the previous models to make my feet and the Lightech rearset fit..... The standard heat shields of the 2013+ are very very bulky.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts