MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm converting my mono F4 to s+1 and I've got the sub-frame and pegs, I need to get the fibre glass chassis and I wondered if anyone knew of anywhere you can buy these from (UK) or better still, someone with one for sale? Also, is this all that is needed for the conversion? I've read some people saying that the rear shock needs replacing???

James

·
Registered
144 Posts
jamesclarke,

depending on what year your F4 is, the undertray will have to be replaced. I converted my 02 and I ended up needing a new one. The relays were positioned differently for the locking/unlocking mechanism. I didn't change my rear shock even though I've heard that it is different on the factory 1+1. My passengers will be pretty light for the most part and I'm a pretty light guy.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
also require the locking mechanism as the mono has one lock/support at the rear where as the +1 has three, rear and on each side. the undertray on the +1 allows for this.

if you can get hold of a parts manual it should show you the differences (when you know what you're looking for

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nicensleazy said:
Get in contact with 3 X , they somtimes have some used parts for sale. Speak with Paul in the parts dept
Cheers, waiting back for a reply, fingers crossed.

emmevi125s said:
also require the locking mechanism as the mono has one lock/support at the rear where as the +1 has three, rear and on each side. the undertray on the +1 allows for this.

if you can get hold of a parts manual it should show you the differences (when you know what you're looking for
Does this extra locking mechanism not normally come attached to the fibre glass chassis?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts