MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody use these? I went to Dainese today and they had a bunch there. Looking at the Devil version. Apparently the chin is detachable, which means a bit less 'safe'. But curious to see what others have experienced with the helmet....

The looks is pretty cool, I think.....

?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can you get me a deal on the helmet? (got the pic via google image search actually... :) )

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sure, but i twist and go everyday. Tend to wear an open face, cuz it is frickin' hot.

thinking about one of those flip ups, may buy one and try it out.

I know it isn't as safe as ATGATT, but neither are my wool trousers and two layers of cotton shirts....

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well, i'll stop digging now and NOT get one of these.....

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
There are two versions:

1: wear a good full face helmet (and onepiece leathers including back protector), crash on the track, break a lot of bones but save your face (I did)

:f4:

2: wear a trendy open face helmet, Italian suit etc, crash full frontal into another scooter, break a lot of bones including a finely shattered kneecap, lose almost all your teeth (one of my trendy young colleagues did)

:moped:

:drummer:

·
Registered
796 Posts
lose almost all your teeth
:drummer:

actually loosing all your front teeth isn't the biggest problem,but a shattered jaw is,imagine eating through a straw for two or 3 months,not to mention countless operations etc
have you considered the schubert j1 ..seems like a good compromise

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
actually loosing all your front teeth isn't the biggest problem,but a shattered jaw is,imagine eating through a straw for two or 3 months,not to mention countless operations etc
have you considered the schubert j1 ..seems like a good compromise

I've seen that one around. Will have to go hunting for it here. Likely really really pricey for what it is, but i can see.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts