MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Got one question, is there any side effect/harm to the bike if i modified my Zero exhaust used on my F3 800 to make the sound even louder?

Just curious....tx

Registered
Hi Guys

Got one question, is there any side effect/harm to the bike if i modified my Zero exhaust used on my F3 800 to make the sound even louder?

Just curious....tx
Other than your hearing, probably not much. :laughing: Removing the catalyst would make it much louder, but would require addressing a lean fueling condition.

Registered
Take your helmet off. Does not harm the exhaust :D

Registered
Bro Azcrossplane, the Zero exhaust is not loud? I saw your youtube clip, I thought it is loud enough. Thought to order 1 though, I love loud sound too...

Registered
Oh ya 1 question bro, after you change to Zero exhaust, does your dash show you STOP ENG. EXHAUST VALVE after some ride? I do change my F3 800 exhaust already, it's a single pipe Akra exhaust which modified to fit to my bike. I love the sound a lot, it's growling at low rpm and and screaming at higher rpm. I will record it down with my GoPro and try to upload to youtube for sharing though. Anyway, after I took out the original exhaust and replace with this exhaust, my dash starting to show this message after engine warm up and some ride on it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Oh ya 1 question bro, after you change to Zero exhaust, does your dash show you STOP ENG. EXHAUST VALVE after some ride? I do change my F3 800 exhaust already, it's a single pipe Akra exhaust which modified to fit to my bike. I love the sound a lot, it's growling at low rpm and and screaming at higher rpm. I will record it down with my GoPro and try to upload to youtube for sharing though. Anyway, after I took out the original exhaust and replace with this exhaust, my dash starting to show this message after engine warm up and some ride on it.
None, all runs very well with some increase in response. Zero is a direct replacement exhaust which had been tuned for F3.

I do have a friend which use Akra and having this problem with few other issues. He changed to Zero. All ok

Registered
Hi eugenekek....its loud and crazy! Hehehhe...maybe used to to the sound and feels its getting quiter
It's not getting quieter. It's just your hearing getting worse. :stickpoke

Registered
I haven't had any dash errors since installing the Zero exhaust on my Rivale.

Registered
Hi Guys

Just curious....tx
Louder than 122db at 9500rpm, any more we would have the local police knocking on the door, along with the neighbours:bash:

Registered
Louder than 122db at 9500rpm, any more we would have the local police knocking on the door, along with the neighbours:bash:
Agreed. Best to keep it under 9500 in the neighborhood. :laughing:

Registered
Not sure if there is any EXUP servo eliminator available in the market for the F3... Try to search for it but no luck. Do you guys think Ducati EXUP servo eliminator compatible with MV?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts