MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a 2006 910 brutale the previous owner had a power commander plus arrow performance exhaust system, the bike goes great but it's too loud.

The previous owner gave the original exhaust system

Can I take of the exhaust and leave the power commander, I assume the power commander has been set up for the arrow exhaust ?

Also the power commander is hard wired to the bike, if I remove this will affect the bikes own management system ?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Is the db killer installed ? Did it come with one?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The db killer is installed, I have been researching the power commander 3 and it seems simple to download a different map to suit the stock exhaust, has anyone tried this ?

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
The db killer is installed, I have been researching the power commander 3 and it seems simple to download a different map to suit the stock exhaust, has anyone tried this ?
The standard PC maps on their site is pretty bad, I would ride the bike first, before doing anything to the maps mate.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I switched the exhaust back to stock, and loaded the standard 910cc PC3 map from the dynojet website, and it has transformed the bike, it is much quicker, smoother to ride, throttle response is far improved, and no headache after 30 minutes from the droning exhaust.
I checked the old map on the bike and it was for a stock 750 !

Thanks for all your help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts