MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tara tricked me!

The bike was ready alright when we got there.

Ok, the real stuff.

I have NEVER dealth with such a great group of people.

The group at Atlanta Triumph, Ducati, MV, were professional, and organized, and Alex gave me a great deal.

http://www.atlantatriumphducati.com/

Alex (sales), Kurt (finance, insurance,) and Jason (parts) were excellent. Never have I been treated better. They have my business forever. Give Alex a call.

One other note. Before we loaded the bike Alex went over the bike top to bottom. I've had 20 bikes or so, and never has a dealer taken the time to do this. Plain and simple A1, first class, and none (atleast that I have dealt with).

Now a few pics.

My wonderful wife taking the shots of course. Thanks honey for the anniversary gift. Your the BEST!!!

Alex giving me the keys to the MV.

Willow being told if he gets near the bike that there will no playtime with the young female poodle up the road.

Unloading

Squid...

One more...

Now back to the garage to detail.

Again thanks everyone for the advice. Only time will tell if I made the right move.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
just be careful not to make your wife jealous when you come home with a big fat grin on your face after every ride. :D

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Congrats! Great color!

A

·
0 Posts
awesome awesome awesome
congrats man
love it
have lots of fun with her

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Great photos, taking delivery of any new bike is always special, taking delivery of a MV is something else :p

·
Registered
617 Posts
Congrats to you. PM sent about dealer experience. Have you taken the bike back for any service with them yet? Have they continued to stand by you and the product after the sale? I may be doing business with them soon. That's an awesome moment, isn't it. Delivery of a new bike is such a wonderful feeling, taking in a new MV must feel so good!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts