Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can we have a vote to get Mitchys' avatar back?:yo:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Here's to Beer and Bodacious Ta Ta's
Me too.....but I really appreciate the few lady forum members that are active here....and I personally want our forum to encourage more ladies to join and be active.

·
Vendor
5,366 Posts
Randy,the last thing I wanted was to offend any ladies on the forum,thats just not me.The picture was different and a bit of fun for the guys,so maybe I should change my avatar to an Aussie hunk wearing very little.Randy would that make me (Gay),but dont forget I do ride a F4.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Randy,the last thing I wanted was to offend any ladies on the forum,thats just not me.The picture was different and a bit of fun for the guys,so maybe I should change my avatar to an Aussie hunk wearing very little.Randy would that make me (Gay),but dont forget I do ride a F4.
As long as that Aussie guy wearing very little isn't Tony Abbott in his budgie smugglers I'm all for that one. I'd rather see boobies than him!

Does that make a lesbian? Hmmmm. :eek:

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
oh, yes mitch please do. lol, oh baby oh baby.
just kidding ,it was meant as no disrespect to the ladys on this site i am positive,and my misses thought it was funny.:)

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts

My missus was offended - no make that JEALOUS :laughing: Definitely NOT offended :yo: & I don't think she'd offended by your new proposal either :laughing: BUT I would be :nutkick:

·
Registered
56 Posts
My missus was offended - no make that JEALOUS :laughing: Definitely NOT offended :yo: & I don't think she'd offended by your new proposal either :laughing: BUT I would be :nutkick:
mate just put it back on there , it`s the same as all other issues we deal with in life . If you find it offensive then don`t bloody look . let everyone make there own choices in life people are sometimes just full of themselves , just relax and take it for what it is , ie a bit of fun man !:stickpoke:violin::humpother:laughing: :brutale:

the little fellas say it all don`t they

·
Registered
22 Posts
Me too.....but I really appreciate the few lady forum members that are active here....and I personally want our forum to encourage more ladies to join and be active.
not being rude but my lady tried to join and they still wont let her! is it because she actually rides and owns a brute or because shes a girl???
put us off the forum anyways........

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
I was shocked and horrified each time I looked at Mitchy's Avatar.

It was an outrageous abuse and against all the tenets of civilised living by my standards.

Mitchy you should be ashamed and cast out in irons.

I mean treating beer in such a disrespectful fashion...I've never seen anything so terrible ever..Beer should be kept cold..It ain't bloody mulled wine is it lol

joe

·
Registered
134 Posts
..Beer should be kept cold..It ain't bloody mulled wine is it lol
That's given me a FANTASTIC idea for a mulled wine / cider holder... Gonna patent that one...

·
Registered
657 Posts
not being rude but my lady tried to join and they still wont let her! is it because she actually rides and owns a brute or because shes a girl???
put us off the forum anyways........
There's a few females with their own brutes here. Try again there's always room for more (.)(.) We're so worth it!

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
(.) (.)

So,am I allowed to return my avatar,or is it NO.:bawling:
Just to clarify - the consensus is (.) (.) are perfectly OK :yo: - thanks June :laughing: - putting up an 'Aussie Hunk wearing very little' as per your second proposal will get you :nutkick: Well, at least from most blokes here ;)

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
titties and beer?

where's Chrissy and the beer Mitch?:drummer: put her back up there!

Titties and Beer;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMyyFFVzD8Q

......none less than Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts