MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Photo's shot today, just clicked over 9000k's, will be getting new set Diablo Rosso II early in the new year

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
mistress pics ???? ....I can't see any stockings or high heels (or whips), I must be going blind :stickpoke...nice bike though:brutale:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
mistress pics ???? ....I can't see any stockings or high heels (or whips), I must be going blind :stickpoke...nice bike though:brutale:
Can't you see it Quad-Turbo?

I can...:jsm: :laughing:

But I have no doubt her new owner will dress her appropriately:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice bike mark v. I think I may have passed you a few months back up in mundaring weir. I like the brutales because they are not as common as all the jap bikes and I had to laugh when I passed an exact one couple weeks after owning a brutale.... And to top it off some pissed bloke comes up to me when I got to the pub up at the weir and says "one of these just left here". Like the mods it's wat I've sorta done with mine

Attachments

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
think about it ...It looks sexy,you buy it presents before you do the wife , it warms up to you if you push the right buttons, it has 2 holes at the rear and it screams if you push it hard . I guess you could call it a mistress

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
think about it ...It looks sexy,you buy it presents before you do the wife , it warms up to you if you push the right buttons, it has 2 holes at the rear and it screams if you push it hard . I guess you could call it a mistress
hmmm, you would make a good candidate for an objectiphiliac:smoking:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts