MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that a lot of people ask questions or seek information about their bike or parts but leave off vital information. Information should include what is relevant to you.

If asking about suspension settings then your weight is a critical factor in the settings so mention it. If asking about parts (oem, after market) or mods then the model of the bike is important. If buying or selling then where you live makes a difference as this is an international forum. And so on.

And of course, the same may apply to the answers.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Hahaha Russ, we've been fighting this losing battle for a long time, including which section to post questions under, and I have this idea it's not going to stop soon either. It's great to see that this gets noticed by some others also.
I even added more detailed description on topics under some of the sections, only to have one of the guys tell me to lighten up, it's only a forum.

Never the less, we keep plugging away. Thanks for all your input, and never stop sharing all those pictures okay.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I gather you liked the MV picture Donsy?

I'm only asking for simple information which in some cases appears in the 'registry' and 'location' parts of the avatar. There was someone asking about race pattern and I told him about the mods to my F4 only to find out that the bike was a F3 which is an almost straight forward conversion. Ehh. We can only hope.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts