MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi chaps i know mirrors have been covered before , but i have adjusted my levers pointing down as i like them ( i had to remove the locators on the bars), but now the mirrors point up in the the sky & i have thought about chamfering them to point back down.

Apart from bar end ones & rizoma does anyone else do them that dont cost a million pounds ?

I dont really want bar end ones & i do like to do the funky chicken as i do that on the 999

Ta

·
Registered
417 Posts
Dont know what to suggest ,i have the rizoma logic,and i was dissapointed with them,i had a guy make me some extentions,ive only ridden with them on once due to the weather,but it was better,a little bit more blurry than standerd ones at high speed ,but was an inprovement,and they do look good made of stainless,pics are in my gallery,but like you i dont want bar end mirrors,i see that one of the rizoma mirrors that are for sale from emoto are bigger again but are more money again and iam not spending any more on mirrors.But if you do make the stock ones much better with a mod please let me know.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am going to see what i can do with the originals to see if i can get them to move out a little

·
Registered
358 Posts
I am going to see what i can do with the originals to see if i can get them to move out a little
When you do, please post some pics of the mod! I'd like to take out the bar-end and put the stockers back if there's a mod that would extend it out but not "frankenfy" it.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'm all for retaining the stock mirrors as well...that is if there's a way to (aesthetically & cleanly) make them useable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts