MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay - I have had my new 910 (silver) for three days now and the mirrors are useless. This is a safety issue for me. So, any suggestions of mirrors that actually work and look good? I have considered the CRG but I am leaning toward the Rizoma Reverse Retro Bar Ends. I would appreciate a photo of your Brutale mirror set-up for those of you that have replaced the stock mirrors, and any information on whether your new mirrors are any better. Thanks in advance.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do love the Rizomas but looking at all the cool choices makes my head spin.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the pictures of the Rizomas and CRGs. For me, I think the Rizoma Prototypes (black) look the closest to stock and the coolest. Unfortunately, they appear to be the most expensive - oh well, this hobby is not cheap. Hey, Fazer6 and you others that have Rizomas, how do they work compared to the stock mirrors? I do not want to spend $300 on mirrors and they not work way better than what is on the bike now. Oicdn, thanks for the "aero" link regarding the mirrors - something I would not of thought of and I will stay away from the CRGs even though I like them.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Emperor said:
Mika,

Are those CRG mirrors with the stock bar ends?
yup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts