MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All

Im fed up of not being able to see behind me. I know I could go get the Rizoma ones (with indicators in) which are stupid expensive, which I dont mind.... however.... They seem to sit in the same place as stock ones so also wont be able to see sod all. Any bar end or near bar end ones people recommend or should I try using stock location type ones? I didnt want to make the bike any wider but bar end ones hardly do.

Any advice on good ones that are tried and tested but arnt stupid expensive? (Ones with indicators in be nice to get rid of the huge ones)

Im 6 foot 4 and 15 stone, so not a real fatty, about average, but only see my elbows.

Oh and anyone with the Rixoma with indicators.... how to you get the wires to them? (Cant drill into bars)

Thanks guys at a real loss here

·
Registered
465 Posts
The Rizoma Veolce L are a big visibility improvement , even though they seem to mount in the same spot. No need to drill the bars for installation. You will probably need to verify the existing plug end and get the appropriate adapter/pigtail wire kit as well. The Rizoma mirrors should be plug and play.

·
Super Moderator
21,432 Posts
The Veloce L mirrors are plug and play...on my 1090RR anyway. The wiring is external and connects inside the dash cover. Huge field of view improvement.

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

Those pictures are brilliant just what I wanted! I presume they are resistors in that plastic heat shrink? Did they come with those? They dont seem to stick out any further then stock so not sure how much better they will be

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks Doggy got a link from your purchase history? Im worried about cheap stuff on ebay, some can be great but 80% is rubbish.

Ive gone and sat on mine and not convinced those Rizoma in that much of a better place.

·
Super Moderator
21,432 Posts

Those pictures are brilliant just what I wanted! I presume they are resistors in that plastic heat shrink? Did they come with those? They dont seem to stick out any further then stock so not sure how much better they will be

No resistors are required as the original turn signals are LED. Resistors are supplied with the mirrors for applications where they are needed.

The field of view is improved by the articulation of the mirror stalks and the mirror heads.

I am 6'2", broad shouldered and 255 pounds of USDA Grade a human...I can see like a champ.

My wife, who is almost literally half my size, can also see like a champ when she pilots.

In a nutshell...they work

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 11 of 11 Posts