MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First and foremost.
Hello again, its been some years since i was last here and had the 312.

Just last week i took delivery of a brand new 675 F3 in white and have already ripped the mirrors off, in their place i have fitted R&G blanks.

I am currently looking into a few means of running new forward turn signals/indicators.

But before i get too deep into it, was wondering if anyone else has found a soloution and if so how you went about it??

I want to avoid drilling the fairings as much as possible but it is looking like i may have to, as i have some tiny m8 button head single leds to go in, unfortunately they are too deep to simply bolt into the mirror blank itself which would have been ideal. So if anyone out there has done somtheing simmilar or even seen a soloution i would love to hear your ideas, i have been been busy buyying parts by the bulk so once its ready will get the pictures up on here.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hello and welcome. I must ask, if you don't have mirrors, why bother with indicators?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not that bothered if truth be told, however...
I need them by law, and although i have no real plans of making them overly the top legal, i would still like to show willing.
For example in my RSV4 i run them inplace of my running lights so they sit hidden in the headlights, whilst yet another pair of mirrors find themselves sitting in the bin.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Have you considered having custom molds made (fibreglass or CF) to attach where the mirrors were just to mount the signals? Either to act as a spacer or, with more design, for the signals to fit in that wouldn't detract from the F3s looks? :mouthwate Otherwise I believe at least one of the site sponsors carries bar end signals if you don't mind rerunning wires through the bars. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im in the process of making my own mirror blanks with intergrated signals, to the extent that i am going to try and fit some led's into the R&G blanks..
Although bar ends would be the easiest fix, i've always thought they are a bit ugly and big, i quite like flat/flush bar ends...
Theres a pattern emerging here...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts