·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
His brother was interviewed in this months FastBikes and he said "you didn't really believe all that retirement rubbish did you?" He seems pretty convinced he'll be there?

·
Registered
461 Posts
I think the comments of Hutchinson in the same paper here and his risking a lot racing the IOM TT in 2012 to put himself in the best place after his injuries to challange for victory in 2014 are worthy of note here.

Fair play to Shaun Muir and his backers (Milwaukee) for sticking with him through all his set backs and I think Hutchy amply rewarded them with his win at Macau at the end of last year.

All said, I got to love Michael Dunlop for his gritty determination and attitude, I hope things pan out for him and BMW in 2014, he is too talented not to have a ride, should he want one.

Dave

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
His brother was interviewed in this months FastBikes and he said "you didn't really believe all that retirement rubbish did you?" He seems pretty convinced he'll be there?

Well the 'season' starts pretty soon....and I'll be there as usual.., (as you can see it's a pretty full one). with loads of races 'Every' month and most weekends from March to October!http://www.realroadracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5312&p=17626#p17626
So we'll know soon enough!
Brian:)

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
It sounds like as long as he can put together a competitive package then he'll be there? ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1389431074.192737.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts