·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
damn. that's not cool.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTW if that's for real, what happend exactly?
It was there last night when I got home late and parked my car next to it. This morning that space was empty.

Some guys managed to enter the underground carpark during the night, with a van probably, and took it. Left no traces whatsoever.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Very sad news!
Did you suspect anything unsual like someone checking/following your bike!
Today´s economy unfortunately will increase this type of event:wtf:
Any insurance to reduce the pain?

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I'm deeply sorry for You Mike. I know that feeling well and hope I have never again to encounter loosing a bike like that. What are the chances to get the gangsters and get it back ? Probably slim to nothing. I fear we will either have a new forum member from the third world and the former east soon or it will be sold in parts. What does the insurance say ? Might time for You to get a F4RR.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Many thanks for your support guys!

The neighbourhood I live in is of reasonable, mixed quality I would say. The remote control operated entrance to the underground carpark faces a small square with some benches and trees; a hang-out place for some shady and some less shady types. Sometimes you feel like someone's watching you (yes, that's a quote) when you enter the carpark, but there's nothing you can do about that.

And yes, it's insured. We'll see what they have to say about "day value" of this twoandahalf year old gem.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Many thanks for your support guys!

The neighbourhood I live in is of reasonable, mixed quality I would say. The remote control operated entrance to the underground carpark faces a small square with some benches and trees; a hang-out place for some shady and some less shady types. Sometimes you feel like someone's watching you (yes, that's a quote) when you enter the carpark, but there's nothing you can do about that.

And yes, it's insured. We'll see what they have to say about "day value" of this twoandahalf year old gem.
Well. You've got a very resent invoice....

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Damn... bad news... Hope you sort it all out soon with the insurance.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Damn... :(

Hope you can somehow find it in perfect condition (miracle i know...) or at least get a good value from the insurance company so you can quiclky buy another one :f4:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts