·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
damn! didn't see it, but hope he's all right.... thanks for the update.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Yes I saw it, It looked like he hurt his leg.

Glad he is OK !!!

don't understand why they are riding up there, nothing is flat when you fall you get launched up in the air.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Not for nothing but hacking almost took out another Kawi rider in the first race. I know he was trying to prove himself to get back into worlds. If i were Lucca I would have.... @%#^$&!*#

I glad Lucca is OK and will race on the 21st. I use to like Hacking but after the way he rode, knocking out Lucca and almost another rider, going wide and a last place finish in the second race. Enough said.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Pier, Great to hear Luca is OK (except the broken foot). Accident looked really bad, Hacking hit him very hard. I did stop by and chat with Luca a bit this weekend in the pits and will post up more later.

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Yeah there was a clip of the accident on TV and it didn't look so great. Looked like a hard fall and made even worse by being hit from another rider.

·
Administrator
18,857 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
I saw his crash live and it was clear he was in pain :stickpoke
Good to know he's "ok". Thanks Pier. :f4:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
It looked to me like Hacking's front wheel clipped the inside of Luca's rear wheel (right side).

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
I had it on tivo, whippin' crash. Glad to hear it wasn't more serious...Looked ugly!

GO LUCA!!!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I wish Luca a speedy recovery and hope to see him on the Green Machine soon!

I gotta say this is really bad riding from Hacker. And he's not a guy who's known for this kind of stuff. Clearly, he was feeling the pressure to impress his way onto the WSBK tour and that affected his judgment. It was a stupid move and it got a rider hurt.

Alex

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
I am glad he wasnt hurt anymore than his foot. I felt like it was a bad move on Hackers part as well. The piss of it is, Hacking did enough to get 2 more rides for the Kawi team. I think it will be just like AMA, Spies putting a spanking on Hacking!

Go Luca!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts