MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checked today...

104 miles on 3.16 gallons or about 33 mpg. Stock mufflers, Arrow pipe, BMC air filter and Moto One chip on a 750S in brisk canyon riding. FWIW

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I need to get that...I see about 100 Miles before the light comes one...so that's about 25mpg....I would be STOKED on 33....how much is that chip?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Just to give an imput on this:
As I am playing to get the ideal (for me) balance on the A/F ratio, last thursday I had a fuel consumption of 10,5L/100Km and after correcting the AF it made 9,3L/100, this only adjusting the A/F so without changing anything on the bike. Off course the A/F are signifficantly diferent, I hadnt them measured but you feel it on the bike running.
So I would say before changing eprom check your Co level as you might have your mixture rich.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The chip is somewhere in the 250 range depending on exchange rates. I need to adjust the trimmer and completely tune the bike soon, but likely things will only improve after that. By the way, the flat spots are gone as the mid pipe had created a big flat spot with the stock chip, overall driveability is much better with excellent throttle response across the range and the throttle stiffness from closed is improved as well.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hmm, best mileage I;ve seen is about 32 mpg, drinving back from Houston Friday. Driving at night, I went pretty pedestrian... Generally, I am getting 28 mpg, and I don't push it hard...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts