MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI All,

I am in Brisbane. I have a 2006 750 and was wondering the most economical way or place to get a midpipe and ECU. I saw one on ebay from what appeared to be a reputable guy, but you never know. All help appreciated

·
Registered
304 Posts
BrisBrutale said:
HI All,

I am in Brisbane. I have a 2006 750 and was wondering the most economical way or place to get a midpipe and ECU. I saw one on ebay from what appeared to be a reputable guy, but you never know. All help appreciated

I just bought Arrow midpipe on ebay from cocoamax. shipping was fast, communication was excelent and I installed it myself in few hours.

can't comment on CPU thought

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
ks9mm said:
I just bought Arrow midpipe on ebay from cocoamax. shipping was fast, communication was excelent and I installed it myself in few hours.

can't comment on CPU thought
I got the same thing, very much under MSRP, and although the package was opened, and some things seem to have been taken out(?), the pipe was new, and wasn't unduly difficult to install.
It also came with the ecu, but I did not need to install it.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
The Arrow pipe from cocoamax is great. Save a few $$$ by getting the pipe less chip and get a chip from Brad Black in AUSTRALIA!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts