MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. MV's biggest involvment this year is going to be at VMD at mid-Ohio this year. MV Agusta is the featured marque this year with special guests like Giacomo Agostini and a few others. There will be MV & Husky demo rides available as well as a huge swap meet for all to enjoy. I was just seeing who was going to make it out there and show your support for MV Agusta??

Hope to see you all out there!!!!

For more information - www.midohio.com

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
No associated track day. BOO HOO :bawling: .

Not sure I'll make the 8 hour drive to just hang out. Would rather ride rural roads. However, if Cagiva trucks my Tam out there, makes it easy for me as their "ambassador" may catch a quick flight and do the event. I do hear the AMA vintage days are a real good event worth attending.

Will see as we get closer to the event. I do have a couple of rooms booked in the area.

Peter

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'm with Reopropf -- there was some talk of track time; is that just wild speculation? Becuase if there's the chance for wild riding, I'd make the trip.

TC

·
Registered
207 Posts
Count me in!

I'll be there, is anyone else passing through south-eastern Virginia? On my way to the event I will pass by Richmond, VA - Washington D.C. - and Pittsburgh, PA. I will have room for one other bike in my new 2007 Ford Ranger so if anyone is interested please PM me. I will be staying here - http://www.mohicanoutdoorschool.org/ride/index.htm

Ciao,
Dunlop

·
Registered
259 Posts
New story from Reopropf - there will be MV track days.

Cough up the 411, Reo! :yo:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Thomas has spoken too soon!

Details soon will come from Cagiva USA about the event. Suffice to say for now, that there will at least 2 evening MV track sessions, each lasting a couple of hours.

Peter

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Does anyone know what these 2 evening rides might end up costing. trying to stay under budget with my toys and would help to know. thanks in advance. :koolaid:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Got a Mailing for VMD

Just got a postcard in the mail in regards to Vintage Motorcycle Days at Mid-Ohio.

Only problem is they list a website were you can pre-register and it doesn't work :jerkoff:

Go Figure :cross:

Here is what it says:

Ride Your MV Agusta on the Track - Select track times are available through pre-registration on a first-come, first served basis. Visit http://www.mvagustausa.com/vmd.html

All riders must bring their own MV Agusta motorcycle, proper riding gear (including helmet), vailid motorcycle license, and proof of ownership and insurance.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Any new info on this? Anyone here bringing their bike? I most likely will be there but taking the bike means driving the truck and worrying about it at night etc. If it will really be worth it I might do it.

Is it parade laps only? How many?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There will be 3 twilight track sessions lasting 1-2 hours starting at 6pm. During lunch time there will be parade laps lasting around an hour. If you send a request to [email protected], you will receive the registration sheet and time slots available. The sheet is being finalized and should be available with 24 hours (for all those who already sent in requests). It it going to be a blast!!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
have sent vmd Cagiva two emails for registration forms and have yet to receive a reply. :bawling: I did pay for two wekend passes online at Mid Ohio's website.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts