MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Microtech ECU for F4 1000R. Includes all accessories - serial cable, CD, manual, male ECU connector, spare crimp pins, wiring diagram, and 2010 map. Purchased from X81 Bikes. New $1300 + shipping from EU. Will sell for $650, you pay shipping from San Diego, CA.

·
Administrator
18,867 Posts
Can it be made to work on the Brutale? Not that I can afford it, but some others may be interested (and I could win the lottery!).

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I bought this ecu in person, and I ready sold it back to a forum member long time, I don't think lacostaF4 will online anymore cause he bought brand new BMW bike

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
I bought this ecu in person, and I ready sold it back to a forum member long time, I don't think lacostaF4 will online anymore cause he bought brand new BMW bike
Thanks Mate
I have just spent a couple of weeks working on that ECU, I have no idea how such an old item came back up in the bottom of the barrel. Hope your doing well Phil.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Thanks Mate
I have just spent a couple of weeks working on that ECU, I have no idea how such an old item came back up in the bottom of the barrel. Hope your doing well Phil.
I am doing good Donsy, Thank you for asking, I got other project bike after Thurday on this bike from Sonny, hope to get some stuffs from Carl to rebuilt this bike back so I can test on track this summer.
How are you doing Donsy?

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts