MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day ladies,

I've been running a microtec from Chris for a couple of years now. Have just hired an autotune to fix up some ongoing problems which it largely did. However I had to manually tune a few cells to fine tune.

Learnt a bit and am now trying to learn a bit more without getting lost and stuffing things up.

Having lost the original map as supplied with the unit by Chris I'm now chasing one if anyone has one saved (.emd file). I'd also like to see ones tuned for both an HP Corse and an Arrow, both of which I run.

My bike is an 2009 1078RR Brutale. It's a general interest thing as I'm beginning to see how versatile this unit is. I'm from the change jets fiddle with air screws era. I've been studying the figures and would like to compare other maps for the same model.

I have maps to exchange also for the above exhausts with all baffle combinations if anyone's interested.

I'd also like to see the emc. (config) and mtp. (tuning?) files that go with them. A screen shot of the map edit page would be good if you don't want to send the whole map.

Cheers

Deano

·
Registered
194 Posts
Have you asked Chris if he has it and can send?

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I've been in contact with Chris. He couldn't track it down. He was the one suggested the autotune. A long story. Original map was stuffed up by the (only) local tuner here in Nth. Qld. It's a long way between tuners in this part of the world.

No big deal, I just want to study and compare figures.

Cheers

Deano

·
Registered
568 Posts
It may not be a good thing to compare maps as I found the map for my 1098 Ducati from the US was pretty rich on our Aussie fuel.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No Eddy,

Chris has replied on the other thread about this and has said he is doing a 1078 shortly and will send me a map then. I would appreciate them if you can find them. Just want some comparisons to check where I'm at. As I've said on the other thread I've spent a couple of years fucking around with maps 'seat of the pants' without a dyno'ed base to follow. We've discussed this on the phone and it's a steep learning curve but I'm pretty happy with where I'm at performance wise but how close or far am I from the best I can get? Cheers Eddy and my home email is [email protected].

Deano

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
no worries see what i can find for you ,will respond on your email,
cheers
ps: Chris is a great bloke, met him in person,he will also get some maps to you

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I don't suppose a 910R map will be any use to you?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
No Eddy,

Chris has replied on the other thread about this and has said he is doing a 1078 shortly and will send me a map then. I would appreciate them if you can find them. Just want some comparisons to check where I'm at. As I've said on the other thread I've spent a couple of years fucking around with maps 'seat of the pants' without a dyno'ed base to follow. We've discussed this on the phone and it's a steep learning curve but I'm pretty happy with where I'm at performance wise but how close or far am I from the best I can get? Cheers Eddy and my home email is [email protected].

Deano

The Brutale is now scheduled in for next week some time so I'll have this map out to by the end of play next week i reckon mate.

Hopefully there will be some things that are better but we can work through them over the phone if required :)

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
White injectors on the 1078 and uses Weber throttle bodies ,the 1090 use some Japanese name mikuni or something like that,Chris you are correct there might be a small difference .
cheers

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Maps

Richard and Eddy,

Thanks fellas, much appreciated.

Cheers

Deano

1 - 18 of 18 Posts