MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just installed a Microtec ECU (from XBikes) on my 1078 Brutale and I was thinking it might be informative to check out the maps that other riders were using. How about we list year, engine & performance modifications. Then you can pick a forum member with a similar set up, exchange maps and maybe learn something.

Chris at XBikes has probably got most of his customers' maps sorted out but it would still be interesting to see what other maps look like.

I've got a 2009 1078 brutale with Arrow headers (no cat), stock MV mufflers and the Xbikes high flow air filter.

Steve

·
Registered
241 Posts
Great idea!

2009 Brutale 1078rr; Microtec; full Arrow Thunder exhaust (decat); MWR airfilter;

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've just installed a Microtec ECU (from XBikes) on my 1078 Brutale and I was thinking it might be informative to check out the maps that other riders were using. How about we list year, engine & performance modifications. Then you can pick a forum member with a similar set up, exchange maps and maybe learn something.

Chris at XBikes has probably got most of his customers' maps sorted out but it would still be interesting to see what other maps look like.

I've got a 2009 1078 brutale with Arrow headers (no cat), stock MV mufflers and the Xbikes high flow air filter.

Steve
I will be interested to hear your verdict on the new ECU. I have the exact same bike set up, but without the air filter. Is it worth the cost?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
flabba - It's so damned cold right now I haven't had the chance to wring it out.

lone - I'm an engineer and I just can't help myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts