MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies,

Just recently after changing the baffle in my HP Corse exhaust I modified the map in my Microtec ecu. Thought I'd make another minor adjustment today but the bloody program won't run on either my laptop or p.c. I noticed that both 'updated' themselves the other day.

I tried uninstalling and re-installing from the original c.d. but it tells me 'no software will be removed or installed'. I know this subject has come up before but usually a re-install worked. Not this time.

Can't find any software update online. Any ideas other than a Windows 7 install on a laptop? Seems pretty poor support for a unit I paid over $1200 for and now can't use because the softwares out of date. Help!

Cheers

Deano

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Who did you buy from? I’ve had great support experiences from both Chris at Xbikes and Digitek directly.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From Chris. I'm waiting to hear from him. A mate is lending me an old lap top I can load an earlier Windows version on. See how I go.

Cheers

Deano

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Microtec

give them a couple days for one of the english speakers to get back with you. They will likely send you an ftp link that you can download from. I'll see if I have the 226 installer file for you if that doesnt work. Mine works fine on windows 10

1 - 5 of 5 Posts