MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to add a clock to my Brutale - something small that I could just use Velcro or adhesive tape to mount on the flat section of my steering dampener. Has anyone found a clock they like? I found the Formotion 52000 but it gets mixed reviews, here's a pic;

It's expensive at about $50 but it looks like it would fit and still be easy to read. It's about 1.75" in diameter.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
I had an Oxford Micro Clock on mine for a while. It used to get condensation inside the screen and was a bit hard to read at times. I wasn't the least bit concerned when it fell off eventually :)

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
I had an Oxford Micro Clock on mine for a while. It used to get condensation inside the screen and was a bit hard to read at times. I wasn't the least bit concerned when it fell off eventually :)
So you don't mind losing time ha ha ! :smoking:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Does the Brutie not have the clock function on the instrument panel like the F4?

·
Registered
837 Posts
The F4s have clocks???
Yes, it's accessed in the same way as the trips, using the start button once the engine is running ..... Odometer, trip A, trip B, clock .....

Section 4.4, page 58, of the owners manual :)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, it's accessed in the same way as the trips, using the start button once the engine is running ..... Odometer, trip A, trip B, clock .....

Section 4.4, page 58, of the owners manual :)
Sorry Moose - I was trying to express frustrated irony that the F4 has a clock and the Brutale does not. :ahhh:

·
Registered
320 Posts
FWIW... The B3 800 has a clock, but it's so small you can hardly see it!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I guess I could look on the bright side - not having a clock means I don't know when I need to head home.:drummer:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I decided to order the Formotion 52000. They now have a 3 year warranty which they will renew for 3 more years if you send it back to them for service. I'll report back....

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Does the Brutie not have the clock function on the instrument panel like the F4?
B4`s at least up to the 1090`s have a clock same as F4`s
Dunno about the later Brutale's?.. but my 2009 Brutale 1078rr has a clock on the dash.

BTW I love that little analogue retro looking clock in the opening post:mouthwate.
Very nice.
Brian:)

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dunno about the later Brutale's?.. but my 2009 Brutale 1078rr has a clock on the dash.

BTW I love that little analogue retro looking clock in the opening post:mouthwate.
Very nice.
Brian:)
Guys - there's no clock on the '13 Brutale - trust me.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Formotion clock

I received the clock a few weeks ago - it's very nicely made and apparently they now have a 3 year warranty which is renewable if you send it back to them for service. The bike is currently in the mountains - once I bring it back down to Denver I will put it on and take some pics.

·
Super Moderator
22,122 Posts
Looks nice...velcro?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts