MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really hoping this is not one of our members.(mloyllo) But It seems the name and the city are correct. I am heading home to get her number to call and make sure this was not her today.. When I find out more I will keep you guys posted. I hope she posts here and this was not her.

---------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.kpho.com/news/10168815/detail.html

I-17 Crash Injures DPS Officer

POSTED: 3:51 pm MST October 26, 2006
UPDATED: 6:39 pm MST October 26, 2006

E-mail this story | Print this story

PHOENIX -- Two people, one of them an Arizona Department of Public Safety officer, were airlifted to hospital emergency rooms Thursday afternoon following a three-vehicle crash on Interstate-17 near Camp Verde.

DPS officials said officer Brady Bullard, 36, was completing paper relating to a traffic stop being conducted on tractor trailer unit.

The officer was seated in his marked patrol vehicle with emergency lights on, when the passenger vehicle driven by Michelle Wells, 37, of Scottsdale drove into the rear of his unit and pushed it forward and partially under the trailer unit of the commercial vehicle, DPS officials said.

Bullard was trapped inside the vehicle for about 20 minutes before being extricated by Camp Verde area fire department personnel, according to DPS.

Bullard was airlifted to John C. Lincoln Hospital-North, while Wells was flown to a Flagstaff area hospital.

Southbound I-17 is restricted to one lane near Camp Verde.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Please let us know what you find out. Of course our prayers are with whomever was a victim of this accident, but if it's the Michelle I met a few weeks ago at Pavillions it obviously hits closer to home.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just tried her cell... No luck. Straight to voice mail...
I'll keep trying.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Gotta be her. :jsm:

Age, location, name, car,......all match. Too many variables that sync.

If you watch the video in the link they show the rear of a copper-colored PT Cruiser, which matches up with the car in this pic from one of her earlier posts.

I tried to get a screen capture of the vid but I guess its protected.

The only reason I caught the car aspect is because I remembered perusing the thread in which she posted some mods to her Brutale and that car happened to be in the background. The crazy-colored PT somehow stuck in my memory.

Michelle I've never met you nor spoke with you on this forum, but I wish you the best of luck with your recovery. :friday:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shit its got to be her.
I need to find out where she is at. I might take a drive up there. .. or Maybe we should all pitch in on MV flowers or something.

·
Registered
503 Posts
MV/DucTech said:
Shit its got to be her.
I need to find out where she is at. I might take a drive up there. .. or Maybe we should all pitch in on MV flowers or something.
I'm in, if we can figure out where she's being treated we need to send something. PM me.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just spoke with Josh, He's going to find out the details. But sounds like this was her.
I hope both parties have a speede recovery.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
I was saddened to read this. I hope that everyone is going to be okay. We have a strong network here, and if you guys need anything out there please post it here, we can help somehow.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
I really pray this was not her, but things are not looking good. I hope all the best, and will do anything to help.

-Alvin

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Oh man, this sucks :(

It really looks like it's mloyllo :jsm:
I hope Michelle is ok and the officer too.

Let us know what's up when you can Michelle and if there's anything we can do to help.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Just in case anyone wasn't certain what I meant, I mean that its better she was in a cage, not that its better the brutale isn't damaged.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 20 of 74 Posts