MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
337 Posts
Yeloboi said:
How often do you guys/gals get together and ride???
i just recently purchase my MV so hope to ride with fellow owners. I ride with other riders from dcsportbikes.com.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,255 Posts
don't be discouraged if group rides get screwed up. sometimes it takes a while for everyone to get on the same page. it's nice when it does happen though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know how that goes, but staying in contact is the key.... I would love for all of us to get together someday. You know it's gonna look so sick!!!!!
 

·
Living the Dream
Joined
·
2,759 Posts
i am pretty sure i can speak for outta and style when i saw there will be a good amount of VA riding this season. Sometimes we tend to ride a little close to the edge but there is room for any MV that ever wants to ride. is there any way to set up a small PM section for everyone that is interested in riding in VA, almost like a small group chat specifically for planning rides? i guess that is a question for Admin. that way we don't have to take over a normal post and give out some personal information, ie phone numbers, that might not want to be posted to the whole forum. The warm weather is coming!!! :king:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
Greeneggs&ham said:
i am pretty sure i can speak for outta and style when i saw there will be a good amount of VA riding this season. Sometimes we tend to ride a little close to the edge but there is room for any MV that ever wants to ride. is there any way to set up a small PM section for everyone that is interested in riding in VA, almost like a small group chat specifically for planning rides? i guess that is a question for Admin. that way we don't have to take over a normal post and give out some personal information, ie phone numbers, that might not want to be posted to the whole forum. The warm weather is coming!!! :king:
Blev, make sure you leave a little room for me...You might need to let me pre-ride the route before the actual ride...to keep up with you! :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
668 Posts
Just got my Brutale

Hey guys,

Been lurking here for a while. Picked up a used Brutale. I'm in Reston so looking forward to any rides with other MV owners in the area. I'll be cheking the forums for more info. Here's to some better weather SOON.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
burgesscb said:
Hey guys,

Been lurking here for a while. Picked up a used Brutale. I'm in Reston so looking forward to any rides with other MV owners in the area. I'll be cheking the forums for more info. Here's to some better weather SOON.
Welcome burgesscb and congrats on the Brutale! Hopefully we'll be organizing something soon...its gonna be great to ride with a big group of MV's. Imagine everyones looks :shocker: :shocker:
 

·
Living the Dream
Joined
·
2,759 Posts
I work in Reston at the International Building and ride to work any chance i get. if you ever want to ride for lunch, or just get together let me know. i would love the chance to take a look at your ride.
 

·
Living the Dream
Joined
·
2,759 Posts
Outta, don't feel bad about that one day, i had never been on those roads either so i know how it can feel to ride something unfarmiliar. But this year hopefully we can get to know some roads a little better and put in some good runs. If you can't tell i am pumped!!! :king:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,255 Posts
[email protected]! let me tell you, knowing the roads or not did not stop this guy from whacking open those silmotos. we did the day and the roads justice that one day and we were all getting some lead time. ride on the edge? if i remember correctly, blev was begging me to take a certain mountain road tight left hander with uhhh very little regard for the little yellow strips on the road. :laughing:

if the footage from that day only were able to be seen, it would probably knock over his porn collection. :laughing: :later:
 

·
Living the Dream
Joined
·
2,759 Posts
i am not sure if i should take a bow or get a check up from the neck up. haha. so i like to ride a little fast regardless of knowing the road. :grin: there is nothing wrong with feeding a little speed to your ride!!! :conveyer: it is just so hard not to go fast when the bike begs for as much speed as you have the balls to give it!! i feel bad for those that have never had the chance to ride an MV!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
new guy

Just want to say hi to all. I would like to connect with any riders close to the Annapolis, MD area. Moved out last year from San Diego and going through some major withdrawls until I find some decent roads. I hear most of them are out W VA...
Do any of you ever make it out to Annapolis? We have a small group that gets together at Aromi d'Italia down at the city dock on Sunday mornings. Unfortunately mostly Beemers. There is a decent 60-90 mile loop south of here that can be run at 80%.
 

·
Living the Dream
Joined
·
2,759 Posts
they day that style is talking about consisted of a ride from 10am until about 5:15pm up 220 i believe, to 81 south to something like 33 west towards west virginia. so incredible twisties up there, i don't think any of us had chicken stips left on our tires after that ride. it is too bad we don't have the footage from that ride, i guess we will just have to make that ride again!

I know there are a couple of riders in the MD area, i think style and outta are both in marylanders. as long as we are riding i don't care where it is. welcome to the board, you will fall in love with this site in no time at all. lets see some pics of those bikes!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,255 Posts
what loop might that be?

and green eggs, myself and 2 others were riding skyline in WV that day. i think it's route 123, but rt33 out did it by quite a bit. we had a cop free day which is rare out there for sportbikes. fortunate for all of us because i'm sure we would have been a prime target.

and yes...blev can handle that machine. :naughty:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
brutal2dmax said:
Just want to say hi to all. I would like to connect with any riders close to the Annapolis, MD area. Moved out last year from San Diego and going through some major withdrawls until I find some decent roads. I hear most of them are out W VA...
Do any of you ever make it out to Annapolis? We have a small group that gets together at Aromi d'Italia down at the city dock on Sunday mornings. Unfortunately mostly Beemers. There is a decent 60-90 mile loop south of here that can be run at 80%.
Welcome fellow MD rider!
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top