MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stupid quesiton, but i'm trying to switch my digital display from metric to imperial (standard) digits. anyone know how to do that? i've searched and searched, but found nothing. can't get into the big MV FAQ from work, so if anyone could help, that would be awesome.

oh yeah, i don't have the owners manual. bike never came with one.

·
Administrator
19,852 Posts
Not sure if it will help, but I have a small convertor program that gives conversions of almost any measurment unit to another (568KB). Can't attach it here because it is an application file.

I have emailed it to you. Anybody else wanting it send me a pm and I will email it to you also.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i don't need to convert the numbers, i want my speedo to read MPH and my temp gauge to read Farenheight instead of KPH and Celsius.

thank you, tho! :)

·
Administrator
19,852 Posts
Oh...while engine is running and total mileage odometer is displayed, press the SET button and speedo unit will start blinking. Then press starter button to toggle between Kph and Mph. Press set button again to confirm speedo setting and the temp guage will start to blink. Press starter button to toggle between C and F. Press Set to confirm choice.

How's that? :conveyer:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
why do you want it in mph here? it's really annoying.

My FJR is in miles. I don't ride it much, and once tried to set the clock and somehow got it in metric, which was great. After having battery trouble and switching them in and out, it has gone back to miles. Unfortunately I've been able to set the clock correctly so dunno how to get back to metric. Speedo is analog, so OK for speed, which i think is pretty important to know in certain spots.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
esq'z me said:
Oh...while engine is running and total mileage odometer is displayed, press the SET button and speedo unit will start blinking. Then press starter button to toggle between Kph and Mph. Press set button again to confirm speedo setting and the temp guage will start to blink. Press starter button to toggle between C and F. Press Set to confirm choice.

How's that? :conveyer:
awesome! thank you so much! :highclap:

Colin, i want to know so when i take my bike back to the states i know how to change it over. plus, i want to change my temp gauge to F instead of C. meh, i'm a stubborn american and i want it my way. :D :laughing:

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
J_Spec said:

Colin, i want to know so when i take my bike back to the states i know how to change it over. plus, i want to change my temp gauge to F instead of C. meh, i'm a stubborn american and i want it my way. :D :laughing:
Nick,you misprinted mate,in OZ we do KPH :stickpoke ... :laughing:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ozboy said:
Nick,you misprinted mate,in OZ we do KPH :stickpoke ... :laughing:
very true! i almost forgot! :laughing:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
J_Spec said:

nick...check your email....we gotta go test ride the tesi on monday.... :stickpoke

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TokyoLunch said:
nick...check your email....we gotta go test ride the tesi on monday.... :stickpoke
already replied. :smoking:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts