MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Merry Christmas folks! And may everyone have MV related items waiting for them under the tree!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Summertime down here - hoping for a hot one!

Merry Xmas to all!

Rode the 312R yesterday - first time for a few months - like chalk & cheese compared to the MY10!

Ho ho ho ..... he he he!

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Merry Christmas

Thanks guys and same to all of you, hope you have a Blessed and Merry day.
PS. For all of you who stay in touch with me via email - please email me again as I have lost my main Computer and most of my email contacts.
eMail to - [email protected] , cheers

·
Registered
29 Posts
Merry Xmas to all stay safe. And to those of you in the colder areas of the planet I am sure that those of us who are able to ride year round with a little rain maybe,wil be thinking of you.Cheers

·
Registered
971 Posts
Yep Happy Christmas all. Keep safe and heres to riding fast in the New Year

·
Registered
271 Posts
Merry Xmas to all and sundry. Keep safe , on 2 wheels and may you get many presents from Santa and as for the fairies may they leave you alone.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Happy Christmas guys, i know ive not been on here long but cant wait for a few UK meets and ride outs come summer and catch up with the fellow MV community! roll on the summer!

·
Registered
589 Posts
I have been on this site for a short time and feel at home here.
Good people, great advice etc.
Merry Xmas to all, and may your wishes come true in the New Year.
Be carefull what you wish for!!
Have a good one everyone.
Frank.

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Yes merry Christmas to all yooz guys. I had a nice ride on the 312 this afternoon....Smooth as smooth can be right therough the rev range..no flat spots at all....Happy as a kid in a sand pit : )

joe

1 - 17 of 17 Posts