MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One reason I closed mvowners.com was because i got tired of the lack of participation from registered members as well as people registering and not posting. If you're a member of mvagusta.net and want to see it prosper, grow and stay for the longterm, it's a good idea to make at least one post per day. Just do it. So that Alvin can see his hard work is worth it. The slower things move, the more chance that it won't last. Try to make an active effort to make a post per day.

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
I agree 100%, you never know how many places you are going to be able to find to talk about the motorcycles you love on a site put together like this. Alvin has gone above and beyond for everyone on this site just b/c he loves MV's. For God's sake, he doesnt even have and MV and he does this for all MV enthusiasts!! (sp??) He has even gone to the length of getting sponsor so we can all get discounts on hard to find parts for our bikes. The least we can do is show support by voicing our opinions and posting about everything that makes our minds run. i don't know what i would do without this site and i will do everything i can to let Alvin know that i appreciate all the work he has put into it, so can everyone else! Great site, keep up the great work, for all those that haven't said it yet, we appreciate all the hard work you have put into mvagusta.net!!! :king: Just my soap box rant! :eek:nthecan: or agree with it.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Thanks guys :king:

You guys take care of the posters, i'll take care of the registry submissions :laughing:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Could not be said any better!

We all are amazed in regards to the number of members (over 850 now) but seems to be the same members post, my guess is that so many may not own an MV yet.....
point is it makes no difference to any of us if you own one or not!!
Your opinion and thoughts are just as valuable and would all be appreciated!!

So give it a go.....

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
admin said:
Thanks guys :king:

You guys take care of the posters, i'll take care of the registry submissions :laughing:

You tierd Admin? (I'm still wondering if you sleep) or maybe it's a sore arm. umm...you forgot the :stickpoke following "registry" submission :laughing:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
like any site im sure there are 800 something members here but how many are actually active. Another site im on has been up to 1200 memebers but after the admin's went through and actually looked at who posted in the last 6 months than number dropped to like 600. As of right now i dont post that much because i have noting to really comment on.....That will change when i pick up my MV in a month or two though :king:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Don't expect this place to close down at all. This is an extension of my life, work, and passion :conveyer:

·
Registered
107 Posts
I agree with many of you, this site is the best one i have found related to MV's, many passionate people here and a world of information. Everybody seems to have a different suggestion or insight on many of the topics that are discussed. I have personally found if extremely useful in learning more about my bike and sourcing parts, but what i have gained most is seeing this awesome vibe that this community share and are bound together by. Thanks for your effort Alvin, i am one amongest the many who greatly appreciates it.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I agree with all the sentiments expressed already in this thread. Matty's point is a valid one though. If you are posting just for the sake of doing so and not in a constructive manner, the content gets diluted. :blah:

I'm setting Alvin a challenge by the way! How about he has to have bought this SPR he's lusting after by the time the membership gets to 1000! :smoking:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
So if you are willing to pass over $1000 for each member that joins up till 1000 members, no problem :stickpoke

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
So it will be a Veltro then not an SPR!! :laughing:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
I like what you have in your avatar. You know, the Tambo with the F430.

Okay fine, I meant $100 :cussing:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I'll check the underneath the cushions on the settee again but that was my Tambo fund!! :laughing:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts