MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody,

I make a suggestion here:

we have "new members, members", etc. ...
Now I suggest, that someone very special (!) could get a very special membership name: " member of honour" or "Special member", for all the passion and work for our intrest: -MV`s and the Forum!
And it´s not for how much posts that person has written, it´s for what he/she has done for the "community".

I suggest, that the first one, who could get this "member of honour"/ "Special member"- title is PIGIOLINO!

If We have to vote, I`ll give my vote to Pier!

Alvin, is that possible?

We all have made this Forum SOOOO Special, but stil there is some ones, who´s passion you just can´t ignore!

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I do not care about titles, thanks good I left the army many years ago and with honors. However, I believe here in this forum are peoples which deserve our, and my, highest appreciation. If this has to be a honored Member or just a choosen one in our minds is another story. Pigiolino would be one of those for sure. But what is next, we could vote than for member of the month, or the member of the Year. I dont know. But Wife21 you messed your chances up with your "Hope You can bake" Thread. At least for the Member of January 2007.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haupti said:
I do not care about titles, thanks good I left the army many years ago and with honors. However, I believe here in this forum are peoples which deserve our, and my, highest appreciation. If this has to be a honored Member or just a choosen one in our minds is another story. Pigiolino would be one of those for sure. But what is next, we could vote than for member of the month, or the member of the Year. I dont know. But Wife21 you messed your chances up with your "Hope You can bake" Thread. At least for the Member of January 2007.
Autch... :laughing: :laughing: ...member of Feb.? :blush:

You´re right. I just don´t know, how to show the thankfulness to Pier for his passion and everything he has done... He really is amazing, isn´t he!!!
Alvin is the HEART and all members are special in own ways. Without us all this forum wouldn´t be like this = BEST FORUM EVER!,
anyway, I just thought, that PIER deserves to have something extra...! :heart:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:naughty: :naughty: ;)

honestly, I`m afraid, Pier hasn´t even read :koolaid: this thread... propably he´ll :bash: :spank: , when he sees, what I´ve been up to here....
It`s only my :idea: ...
:stir: :heart:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Yes, Pier is a great guy, he would get my vote too. :)

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
:love:

All members are GREAT, and we all are part of making this Forum so unique, but I admire very much Your way to be part of this community, and the work you do to share all the information-feedback with US !!! :king: :king:
I just thought it could be one way to reward your passion and love to MV´s and this Forum! :humpother :heart:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Pier is the perfect "Ambassador for MV Agusta"

His passion, enthusiasm, and :heart: for the brand are undeniable.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys!!! I knew I`ll get your support to this idea! :) :drummer:
I know, I did wrong, because I didn´t ask Pier first. But If I did, he wouldn´t have agreed with me, because he´s so modesty with this issue !!!!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
sure Peir's passion is undenieable, however, i have always loved Mikef4uks knowledge on MV's. Just readingnthrough some of his old posts and he basically knows everything worth knowing, and he is always quick to let people know answers or fixes. He gets my vote :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
MV05 EXY said:
sure Peir's passion is undenieable, however, i have always loved Mikef4uks knowledge on MV's. Just readingnthrough some of his old posts and he basically knows everything worth knowing, and he is always quick to let people know answers or fixes. He gets my vote :)

I agree with you about Mikef4uks knowledge on MV's. He as well as others here who contribute to this forum and the MV world should be recognized such as JamesC and his http://www.mvfaq.blogspot.com/

They are an asset to the MV community and we are all grateful for that.

Maybe they should have "Senior Member :king: " as this distinction/recognition. :stickpoke

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
1000 posts gets the crown. Over 2000 posts gets a custom one as seen by spalding12 and pigiolino. Odonata/John msg me what you want, and Greg/Pier, let me know if you want a change :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Alvin, thanks for considering :king: as a form of additional recognition.

It seems like the least we could do for some of the members here who have made an impact and/or contributed to MV owners/enthusiasts.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts